3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just to add on to what your saying. Plugins like Scene Optimizer( Camera View Optimizer( ). Are a great investment, especially for those that have potatoe PC. It those exactly what Night Hacker say and more.
Yup! I started out using those, though I ended up preferring hiding things manually as I didn't like how camera view optimizer done it. But I loved scene optimizer! Just reducing the texture size in half (which makes it use 1/4 of your RAM!) made a huge difference in being able to render scenes and most of the time the slight loss in detail wasn't noticeable at all (see previous post examples).

This is a good tutorial on Youtube for how to use Scene Optimizer:
And this is a good tutorial on hiding geometry to make renders faster:

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
What are the best morphs for making a mif body? Examples include: voluptuous, curvy, big tits, fat ass, etc. You get the idea.

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
What are the best morphs for making a mif body? Examples include: voluptuous, curvy, big tits, fat ass, etc. You get the idea.
I think RazzleDazzle3D and Batov3D are a good place to start off with. Guhzcoituz as well. They have lots of morphs that fall into those areas. In particular , and could be what you're looking for. Zeddicuss also has a wide variety of morphs that could fit that description.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes