3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
I wasn't happy with old barmaid/tavern wench outfits(oktoberfest outfits) so I decided to try kitbashing a few different clothes together to make a new outfit.. The concept is basically for a mother/daughter running a tavern. I also wanted to make the outfits a little different between the two. The harness on the mother (Greta) looks a little janky but I still like it. I was thinking of using the same skirt the daughter is wearing for both but I'm not sure... both skirts are by matteoio so they have a bunch of sexy morphs... which is great compared to the oktoberfest outfit which had no morphs. I'm still looking for better medieval shoes/boots.
mom-and-daughterv3-outfits-pw.png
Let me know what you think.. especially compared to:
mdv2.2_intel-s.png

Last edited:

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I wasn't happy with old barmaid/tavern wench outfits(oktoberfest outfits) so I decided to try kitbashing a few different clothes together to make a new outfit.. The concept is basically for a mother/daughter running a tavern. I also wanted to make the outfits a little different between the two. The harness on the mother (Greta) looks a little janky but I still like it. I was thinking of using the same skirt the daughter is wearing for both but I'm not sure... both skirts are by matteoio so they have a bunch of sexy morphs... which is great compared to the oktoberfest outfit which had no morphs. I'm still looking for better medieval shoes/boots.
View attachment 2549929
View attachment 2549943
:D Drool:
F'kin BEAUTIFUL !

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 2549929
View attachment 2549943
New outfits are definitely better, not too sure about the skirts, maybe swap them between mother and daughter or give them the same skirt. Either way it looks really good.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
By American schooling standards I've recently moved on to the 3rD grade...
(still a looong way to go in this hobby of ours)
I believe my work to be tons better than my 3DL days but not in the same universe
as most of you here. Squeezing juice out of a potato while learning can be fun !

#Potatojuice (LOL)

Cyborg 3C.png
Vora P3.png
Misao C1.png

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 2549929
View attachment 2549943
Both are great!
But I don't think it's a good idea to make them wear the same outfit.
And no, I'm not saying I want to see what's underneath, even if I want to...
And medieval shoes/boots are very hard to find.
Can't wait to see more of your work.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 2549929
View attachment 2549943

You could do worse than look at this one , plus a couple of G9 outfits have decent shoes, has some decent shoes, too...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes