3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
I wasn't happy with old barmaid/tavern wench outfits(oktoberfest outfits) so I decided to try kitbashing a few different clothes together to make a new outfit.. The concept is basically for a mother/daughter running a tavern. I also wanted to make the outfits a little different between the two. The harness on the mother (Greta) looks a little janky but I still like it. I was thinking of using the same skirt the daughter is wearing for both but I'm not sure... both skirts are by matteoio so they have a bunch of sexy morphs... which is great compared to the oktoberfest outfit which had no morphs. I'm still looking for better medieval shoes/boots.
View attachment 2549929
Let me know what you think.. especially compared to:
View attachment 2549943
Have you ever heard of this product?

It seems very popular with Daz artists for kitbashing and has some translucent cloth options. The headscarf for the mother looks great! Maybe she can wear an apron from time to time :unsure:. That way you can show the differing responsibilities of mother and daughter? Overall, looks really nice and new costumes look better as well.

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Sorry if the question is off topic, but is there any thread or topic to request daz asset identification from a pic? I have a pic of a female asset that I want to know the asset name / daz link of. Google wasn't much help, I have been trying for a few days...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes