Anomaly Type: Human/Succubus
Main Domain: Hell
Favorite Drink: Coffee/Monster Energy Ultra
Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese
Power Ability: Soulshifting, Invincibility, Immortality

SkyeDemonRefSheet.png

vez

Jul 26, 2017
As mentioned earlier, it is quite a nice render already. Though, I guess if you want ideas to spice it up, maybe tweak the lighting by changing the color temperature to indicate a different time of day, looking at it more she seems a little over stretched in that pose might need some tweaking to make it look more natural or go for something a little different.

Could be how the lights are set up, but the figure behind the door seems a little high if it is a human figure and the framing at the bottom feels weird, I would probably change the angle to include her other hand at least and a bit more of her legs.

And perhaps a small light to give her eyes a little shine. This also depends on what type of render you are trying to make or what type of feelings you are trying to get across to the viewer. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Well.
I spent a lot of time tweaking the lights, playing with DOF and render settings, adding effects in GIMP... and now I look at it and it looks like I only moved the camera around :rolleyes:

Still, I learnt a lot so I'm posting it anyway:

2_post.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, trying to direct some light to the eyes without it overlighting her face was proving too hard, so I ended up doing... this:

I suppose there's a better way :unsure:

DooRetsam

Oct 28, 2018
I wasn't happy with old barmaid/tavern wench outfits(oktoberfest outfits) so I decided to try kitbashing a few different clothes together to make a new outfit.. The concept is basically for a mother/daughter running a tavern. I also wanted to make the outfits a little different between the two. The harness on the mother (Greta) looks a little janky but I still like it. I was thinking of using the same skirt the daughter is wearing for both but I'm not sure... both skirts are by matteoio so they have a bunch of sexy morphs... which is great compared to the oktoberfest outfit which had no morphs. I'm still looking for better medieval shoes/boots.
View attachment 2549929
Let me know what you think.. especially compared to:
View attachment 2549943
Very Nice! Really liking the morph for the daughter. :love:

. . . and when will we see the "sexy morphs" in action? :cool:

Reactions: artistx and slider

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Billy: "Happy Birthday, Mrs. Tanner. I brought you a cupcake. You're the prettiest teacher in the whole school!"

Mrs. Tanner: "Billy, that is so sweet and thoughtful, but I can't eat it. I'm on a diet. It looks so good though. Maybe I'll just lick the icing. Come here..."

Billy: "I...I...uh...okay"

Cupcake.png

Mrs. Tanner: "Mmmmmm... Oh, yummy! I don't know what's sweeter...You or the cupcake, Billy."

Cupcake1.png

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Well.
I spent a lot of time tweaking the lights, playing with DOF and render settings, adding effects in GIMP... and now I look at it and it looks like I only moved the camera around :rolleyes:

Still, I learnt a lot so I'm posting it anyway:

View attachment 2551565

Oh, trying to direct some light to the eyes without it overlighting her face was proving too hard, so I ended up doing... this:

I suppose there's a better way :unsure:
It may only seem like you moved the camera around to you, but I do see quite an improvement from the original, the pose feels more natural and the figure in the door is more clear on what it is supposed to be. The more you work, practice and try out different things the more you will improve.

Though I still feel the framing is off a little with how her right elbow and left hand is cutoff.

I threw a simple example together to show what I mean. The lighting is completely different to what you have but it is just to show framing and the little shine in the eyes.

Thought the shine in the eyes is quite small and you won't really notice it if you're not looking for it, to me it brings life to the eyes/face and improves the image overall but it all depends on what you are trying to convey in your render.

Here is what I did to get the light in the eyes, but there are probably other or more simpler ways to achieve it.

It will take a lot of time to get things just the way you like it without washing out other lighting, but once you find a setting you like it makes the next render a little easier.

If you knew this you can probably ignore it though hopefully it may help you or someone in some way.

• Love
Reactions: vez and WooShang
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes