3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
What exactly are those girls trying to do? From what I see the right one is trying to kiss the other, but at the same time the other one is extremely annoyed and looks like she is searching from somebody to save her from this unwanted kiss.
Annie (one on the left) lost a bet...

So, yep. You nailed it :)

Reactions: Namco15 and Akamari

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I sadly realiced that the second character doesn't work as I hope she would. Absolutly don't like how expressions look with her. So yeah mad just some short renders, because I wanted to try out using poses for two characters. Didn't have much time, so not much effort on lightning and posing here.
Dog Play 1.png Watersport 1.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
New character for my upcoming VN or whatever I decide to do.

Here's Jody Hunter. She's a very tall (6'0"), athletic (Volleyball and long distance running) young woman who's best friends with one of the other characters. They're a fun pair because her friend Taylor is 4'11".

Jody is a bit of a tomboy and a bit shy at times.

Jody.png

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Here's Jody Hunter. She's a very tall (6'0"), athletic (Volleyball and long distance running) young woman who's best friends with one of the other characters. They're a fun pair because her friend Taylor is 4'11".

View attachment 253307
you know, you just describe my type of woman... short hair, athetic, medium boobs, shy
i'm looking for you VN

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
you know, you just describe my type of woman... short hair, athetic, medium boobs, shy
i'm looking for you VN
Thanks and yeah she's a cutie. Trying to do different builds, sizes, etc. to hit different interests I have.

But alas, anything to show is a ways off.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018

View attachment 253307
To be honest, up to this point I haven't really liked your character creations (seem cartoonish), however your new model Jody is sensational. As a quick query, would you mind advising which hair asset is used on the Jody character?

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
To be honest, up to this point I haven't really liked your character creations (seem cartoonish), however your new model Jody is sensational. As a quick query, would you mind advising which hair asset is used on the Jody character?
No worries, I actually like a bit of a cartoon look. Like I know someone walking around with tits the size of watermelons would snap their back and fall over, but it's fun. I can definitely see how some people wouldn't be into it. No problem.

The hair is called Tinkerbell hair. It's for g3 but applies to g8 just fine as was done here. Colored it black and I think did some very slight adjustments with the provided morphs. Was going for a tomboyish short hair look and this fit the bill and was cute as well.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes