3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Your work is truly amazing. I have to speak up. Just a reaction vote won't do. The scary thing is you keep improving. I'm honestly in awe. I want you to know how much we appreciate your work.

<3
Wow thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

This render gave me a bit of trouble with the lighting to be honest, I tried it several times with different lighting techniques (4 or 5 times) before I was satisfied and it's the first render on which I tested the "noise degrain filter" which does a very good job I think (because I don't really like denoiser).

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack and his sister, Anne, grew up together in the same house. They had their ups and downs and argued much like siblings do. Jack had always seen Anne as his know-it-all big sister, and she'd always seen Jack as her annoying little brother.

That all changed one evening in late June. Anne was getting ready to go out with her friends when she asked Jack to help her with the zipper on her dress. Maybe it was the lighting, maybe it was the dress, or maybe Jack was just growing up. Regardless, something just clicked for Jack. He no longer saw his bossy older sister. Instead, he saw a very beautiful woman.

Of course, nothing happened that night. No, he helped her zip up the dress and went on about his business, trying hard to mask his thoughts. Inside though, he couldn't stop thinking about her. How could he have been so blind to what was right in front of him all this time? What would Jack do now that his eyes were opened?

Wow Factor.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wow thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

This render gave me a bit of trouble with the lighting to be honest, I tried it several times with different lighting techniques (4 or 5 times) before I was satisfied and it's the first render on which I tested the "noise degrain filter" which does a very good job I think (because I don't really like denoiser).
Sounds like me the other day. I couldn't get the lighting right. I ended up selecting a wall in the room which wasn't visible and made it emissive and that lit the scene perfectly! :cool:

I generally use the denoiser. I don't think I have played with the noise degrain filter much. I have run many, MANY tests with denoising, no denoising and I find the difference in quality to be barely noticeable, but the excess time needed with no denoising I find just not worth it. Lately I have done between 400 and 800 iterations, denoising on the final iteration only. I just experimented the other day, running tests with denoising, no denoising, and various pixel filter settings. I had one scene where I did have to double my normal 400 denoising to 800, but otherwise the difference wasn't worth turning it off.

Now I'll have to check out the noise degrain filter... and run a bazillion tests with it! LOL

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes