3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
Hey guys,
I have been playing around with Daz3d for about a month or so and I have finally rendered something I am satisfied with.
Tell me what you guys think.
maybe a little washed out.
looks like an 60s image but if that was the case then its cool.
dont know why but when i see that renderer i think about some Bond movie from the 60s or the 70s :)
it has that look to it.

to get more contrast do not change the default settings for burn highlights and crush blacks for tonemapping.
if you do then you loose contrast in the image.
and if you still burn highlights with the default tonemapping settings then your lights is too strong and needs to be reduced or moved.
crush blacks can be fixed later in PS but lost details near white cant be fixed.

Reactions: Hecat0s

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
PIMP4
View attachment 262493
as soon as the heroes get into the room - render time soared:mad:
the best idea for a VN is if the characters are naked and completely bald flying in zero gravity in space:ROFLMAO:
Really does. If you render the characters first, then hide and do the BG, it goes a lot faster. Problem then though is getting the shadows on the ground and surfaces. With the characters in there's so many more surfaces and light bounces and even their backs, which we don't see, have to be rendered. Sometimes just taking some light away from their backs helps. Also I've found good old spotlights tend to render fastest.

Reactions: lexx228 and Enyos

Hecat0s

Aug 3, 2017
maybe a little washed out.
looks like an 60s image but if that was the case then its cool.
dont know why but when i see that renderer i think about some Bond movie from the 60s or the 70s :)
it has that look to it.

to get more contrast do not change the default settings for burn highlights and crush blacks for tonemapping.
if you do then you loose contrast in the image.
and if you still burn highlights with the default tonemapping settings then your lights is too strong and needs to be reduced or moved.
crush blacks can be fixed later in PS but lost details near white cant be fixed.
The 60s/70s bond movie feel wasn't intended I just wanted to make something that looked good to me , but its funny that you see it that way.
I didn't touch the tone mapping at all (except for exposure value) so it must have been the lights who were turned up too high, I had a feeling that the lighting was too bright but i prefered that there is too much light than not enough.
I'll have to look into burn highlights and crush blacks as you said next time to come up with something more balanced.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate that.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Is there a way to either fit pants to a body, when there is a penis asset attached and/or is it possible to adjust the pants so it fits? It would be kind of weird to to just delete the penis, especially when the pants have a tighter fit.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Is there a way to either fit pants to a body, when there is a penis asset attached and/or is it possible to adjust the pants so it fits? It would be kind of weird to to just delete the penis, especially when the pants have a tighter fit.
Deleting the penis asset is the simplest way of avoiding weird interactions and unintended results. Some clothing assets have a parameter adjustment where you can adjust the bulge. On the others a D-former is likely your best option.

Reactions: GhostPhil
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes