3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 3151970
Pocahontas was a Native American woman belonging to the Powhatan people,
notable for her association with the colonial settlement at Jamestown, Virginia.
View attachment 3151992
Beauty always draws people round.

Would not want to presume, as lightning in DaZ is a forever battle of rendering what you are going for.
Also .. some of the ladies are rather intense, but Native Americans do have a wide array of skin tones:
View attachment 3151975
Especially girls who are this beautiful .. they transcend race or DNA, in my humble opinion.

View attachment 3151980
These pics show, that - regardless how much effort we spend - the REAL beauty of REAL women is far away from what we can do with DAZ. The woman on this pic is a 12 out of 10 and we will never reach it with our computers and GPUs. Never ever.

• Angry
Reactions: Nulldev

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You should never meet your heroes, means that the people you see and admire on TV (who are definitely NOT heroes) may disappoint you by not living up to your expectations when you encounter them in real life.
This is especially true if the person is in the entertainment field.
These pics show, that - regardless how much effort we spend - the REAL beauty of REAL women is far away from what we can do with DAZ. The woman on this pic is a 12 out of 10 and we will never reach it with our computers and GPUs. Never ever.
These are the girls who we see and get bewildered by:
- those who pose, are muses, do modeling, do photoshoots:
this is how they animate our fantasy,
but make no mistake, our immaginary representation of what that perfect woman is,
only goes so far as their skin or the light show or the camera angle or the picture framing,
because we will never ever get to know such real women,
we will never meet or greet them, we will never in our lifetime ever become friends
or form any kind of bond with them, they will forever remain only frames in our memories.
This is the ultimate truth even if we wanted it to be different - striving to match up to the immage of our ideals.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Is this a joke that I don't understand? Your 12/10 girl is an AI drawing, i'm pretty sure.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I started work on seeing if I could recreate a very difficult game character... well... as always I got totally side tracked when I was testing a skin... and i am like... "Wow... she looks good..." the next thing you know I am working on a new character. LMAO... a fun spur of the moment thing while sipping on a beer and listening to tunes. :)

Lois (G8F) - Centerfold1.jpg
Lois (G8F) - Centerfold2.jpg
Lois (G8F) - Centerfold3.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes