3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just a note about certain facepalming people in here. Even their facepalms, contribute to your positive reaction score as much as the heart emotes etc... do. But do not facepalm them back, you're only helping their score. If you have, go remove them and watch their score plummet. ;)

Just saying... even a facepalm to your posts, still counts as a LIKE (thumbs up score under your name on the left).

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
View attachment 3162195
This is the earliest post I can access in there ...

View attachment 3162197
This is what can be seen ... pretty girls and quite boxxom body figures they seem proud and happy with.
View attachment 3162203
Well done ...

View attachment 3162206
Pretty nice models of what good looking women are supposed to be like...
View attachment 3162211
Cora is very nice looking in the reflection of her soul, mirroring her good nature in a sweet portrait ...
View attachment 3162219
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Sorry to say, there is nothing for me when I try and contact the exact link in your post.
Sweet thing being I can still enjoy your other work ... quite exquisite still.
dude stop reposting people's art. Just reply to their post like normal.

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
what neck is that? Looks so cool!

Edit: also you forgot to apply the torso mats to breastacular
The neck is from this I added the cables going into the back though in blender (it's just some curves) I did apply the torso mats, I'm using multiple different geoshells here though so perhaps there is an issue I didn't notice, I did apply the torso mats though. it would be completely white if I didn't

Edit: I think your talking about the sharp lines near the tattoo, I did overlook that, these tattoos are on a geoshell also, so I probably needed the torso mats from the tattoo shell or something.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes