3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
"Genesis 3 with G9 shaders" how did you do that if you can please explain a bit.
It's easy, you created first of all the corret maps, some you can just use maptransfer as reference if you don't know how to do it. Than once you have all the correct maps (and usually G9 use less maps) you save the shaders that you want. For example I took the skin and nails that I want, merge the shader in the character and change to the correct maps... Done!

Last edited:
Reactions: Toxictitan

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
It's easy, you created first of all the corret maps, some you can just use maptransfer as reference if you don't know how to do it. Than once you have all the correct maps (and usually G9 use less maps) you save the shaders that you want. For example I took the skin and nails that I want, merge the shader in the character and change to the correct maps... Done!
Thank you will definitely try. I have so many favourite g3 models.
Toxictitan
Have a look at this video by WPGuru , it explains things properly, plus there are links to other related vids.
Thank you for recommendation.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Very nice! I love this. So different. Great expression, love your use of water on her face etc. :love: (y)
Thank you, my friend! Her expression is interesting, yeah. But now I'm not that happy about it. You see, when I first examined the original media which inspired me to make this render, I got it wrong. I thought she was kind of angry because she's got quite the temper and so I tried to reproduce that on her expression. But the truth is that now that I've had another look at the original media, I think that it was not anger, but just concentration what the artist tried to portray on the original character's expression.

And she's sweating because it's hot and playing the saxo is no joke. :D

Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes