3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Laimq

May 3, 2017
Please make a game with these 2, wow dude, that would be like fappin heaven, for me at least :p
lol I feel you bro
Other than the magic trick by the one in red sticking her thumb through the glass, The detail is awesome!
hahahaha I didn't notice that I think I was busy gazing at the tits or because I trusted these things that are called smart props :p

Reactions: Enyos

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Like the the darkness and clarity of the scene

Real nice. Prefer the one in color.
Thanks ;)

I've had very little luck getting low light scenes like this to turn out very good
I started to find the right "exposition" for background : 12.

After, I worked on the character : lights from the clothes are enough in this scene to light on the character). I've worked on the surfaces and X10 the emission lights on the clothes. I just add a point light behind the knee to light on the character's face.

Sky with stars.

Render.

Photoshop to add blurr and push contrast and correct colors.

That's all.

Reactions: khumak

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Now a more elaborate scene. I wanted this to tell a story and therefore it took some time to set everything up right (especially the arm was pretty challenging). I really like this one and i think it all came together quite well. As for the post-work i tried not to go to overboard with it. Didn't like the DOF the DAZ camera was providing me so i did that later with the NIK Colection as i could control the amount of blur better (i wanted the mirror image to be clearly visible).
Anyways meet Carly: Carly_Full_Scene.jpg

Tips/advice/feedback is always welcome as i am always learning.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
View attachment 269558
I don't know the idea of this pic and it look like it is a scene from a game except it's not but what the hell :rolleyes: .

What do you think about the milfs ? :D
Quite good, the setup looks authentic and the light and the characters as well. But to give you some advice...you should look at your scene very carefully before rendering, the thumb of the milf in the red dress, is clipping right through the glass. Everything else looks fine;)

Reactions: Laimq and pim0

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Wanted to advance the story a bit. This turned out to be a pain in the ass to render for some reason. Took longer and had more noise than normal, even rendering the characters solo. Need to go back and see what was going on. Happy with the posing and such, not too happy with the bit of noise and how long it took. Previous renders also seemed much crisper if that makes sense.

Mac and Quisha.png

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
At the beginning, I was trying to understand lights and how to light a scene. I was adding many spots everywhere. I didn't like backlight scenes because renders wasn't good.

Now, less spots or lights I add, better I feel, and I love backligt scenes.

This scene has only the dome and light from the dome come from behind : backlight.

In this scene (and in every recent scene), I play with exposition, environment intensity, environment map, bloom, and burn highlights.

Love this one.
13bbbb-cam11.jpg

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
At the beginning, I was trying to understand lights and how to light a scene. I was adding many spots everywhere. I didn't like backlight scenes because renders wasn't good.

Now, less spots or lights I add, better I feel, and I love backligt scenes.

This scene has only the dome and light from the dome come from behind : backlight.

In this scene (and in every recent scene), I play with exposition, environment intensity, environment map, bloom, and burn highlights.

Love this one.
View attachment 269820
Less is often more. A HDRI is a good way of creating a variation of lighting from a single light source. Whenever you place a light in the scene you need to ask, what is its purpose. If it is to fix a problem with the primary lighting, then fix the damn primary lighting.:p

Nice post, but where are the horns or bat wings?! Grat's on a devilish number of posts.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes