3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I like the concept but the lighting is not what i am used from you. Its way to bright in my personal opinion. I keep focusing on the grass that looks almost fluorescent green. And the wall looses all texture. So besides the obvious clipping issues i would tome down the lighting a bit.
Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah, it was just a quick HDRI. The over exposed lighting helps my potato pc to render quicker (recently found that my 730gt gpu isn't doing anything more than the cpu alone) . I'm changing her back to black hair/ears/tail as well (gonna try a different tail asset on the next one, with less texture mapping), since it's easier to deal with than the custom colors I was using. I'll make sure to set my usual one point scene lighting for the next one. ;)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
You sure you dont want to give her a try?
Im more of a redhead guy.
d7aad0977382249c7b07e08746aaf957dd28428f3cf648f4439856d4f3fe25e2.jpg
Curently working on a scene but its a tricky one as im using lots of things from different assets. so to put it all in place and match it takes some time. In between making test renders so my computer can still handle it. trying to work out dforce. She is topless and i want the matching bikini lying on the floor so have to see if i can do that with dforce as the item is not ready for dforce. The lighting is almost done. using a HDRI with some minor support lights. Still need to do her pose maybe i can find one that is close and adjust it. At the end the hard part comes. i want to add trees and bushes but i fear that my be tough on my GPU so i will do that last and see how far i can go.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Im more of a redhead guy.
View attachment 276704
Curently working on a scene but its a tricky one as im using lots of things from different assets. so to put it all in place and match it takes some time. In between making test renders so my computer can still handle it. trying to work out dforce. She is topless and i want the matching bikini lying on the floor so have to see if i can do that with dforce as the item is not ready for dforce. The lighting is almost done. using a HDRI with some minor support lights. Still need to do her pose maybe i can find one that is close and adjust it. At the end the hard part comes. i want to add trees and bushes but i fear that my be tough on my GPU so i will do that last and see how far i can go.
I love redheads too - thats why i got a few in the game as well

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Damn, that long-haired beauty reminds me of one of my former girlfriends. Made the same face during her orgasms, too. :love:
Haha, nice. Hopefully a good reminder though.

Reactions: OhJo

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
Oh, good memories, absolutely. :) Until I met her, I had only dated inept idiots - it was a rather shallow pool - and pretty innocently fooled around with one girl. Girlfriend showed me a whole new world of eternity between delicious kissing (kissing girls is absolute bliss) and what was little more than '5 minute fucking'.
I mentioned these guys were inept, and that is an understatement. To illustrate without being too crass, the washing machine gave me more pleasure.
Haha, nice. Hopefully a good reminder though.

Reactions: Enyos and BeCe

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
When I first saw her... She smirks.PNG I was like Hey baby *Whistles* She smirked all cocky like at me.
Then I did the mandatory booty checking... Mandatory booty check.PNG
And I was like goddamn I want me some of that. But then she smiled and... This is a trap.PNG
So I said, fuck it she's all locked up and ready to go.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Anna: Alright boys, who wants the next blowjob?

There's some noise, teeth are too white and glossy, lips are too glossy and reflecting too much, but I was mainly looking at the forked tongue. Don't know if I'll keep it or not. Also need to play with the colors a bit to make things blend together better. Still, a very "Alt" look which I kinda like.

Forked.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes