3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
okay I have a few complaints on my latest render. Meaning I need a few suggestions.
One: the twins are too dark. I want them to have a lightly tanned skin. Is there any way to lighten them up without Photoshoping the skin assets then loading them back on the bodies?
Two: the blonde looks suspiciously like Corey Feldman.
View attachment 276961
You can lighten them up in Daz when you up the skins gamma. Go to surfaces -> choose the figure -> surfaces -> select a surface (arms for example) -> click on the small image in base color -> select "image editor" -> play with gamma until happy :)

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
okay I have a few complaints on my latest render. Meaning I need a few suggestions.
One: the twins are too dark. I want them to have a lightly tanned skin. Is there any way to lighten them up without Photoshoping the skin assets then loading them back on the bodies?
Two: the blonde looks suspiciously like Corey Feldman.
You need to tweak the "Translucency Weight" in the "Surfaces" tab. A lower value means lighter skin tone.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You can lighten them up in Daz when you up the skins gamma. Go to surfaces -> choose the figure -> surfaces -> select a surface (arms for example) -> click on the small image in base color -> select "image editor" -> play with gamma until happy :)
An alternative way in Photoshop is to lift the Curves (esp of highlights and midtones).

Suileef

Apr 5, 2018
:love: I love this pic! They're both gorgeous, she's got real personality coming through, and the posing is great (her expression!:LOL:) Only flaw is a slight graininess, especially on the guy - did you have to cut the render short? At the cost of a little definition, you could fix that with a low-level gaussian blur in photoshop.
thanks, i followed your advice)
___

2nd picture
ashley_ver_2.jpg

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
thanks, i followed your advice)
___

2nd picture
You could also play with camera raw plugin - noise reduction in Photoshop. Then you can mask certain parts of the image, so you can retain details in the mid-tones, and loose the details in the shadows where the noise is the most prominent.

Reactions: lexx228

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the help I am now happy with the twins. Also I wasn't liking the Mage on the left's pasty white so I just re-surfaced him
Male trio002.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes