3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
:love: I love this pic! They're both gorgeous, she's got real personality coming through, and the posing is great (her expression!:LOL:) Only flaw is a slight graininess, especially on the guy - did you have to cut the render short? At the cost of a little definition, you could fix that with a low-level gaussian blur in photoshop.

Reactions: Namco15 and OhJo

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Panties on a freshly spanked bottom hurts like hell.. -1 realism, unless she's actually dead. I'd believe you if you said "death" instead of "hangover" ;) Maybe I'm just grim.

Lighting looks amazing! The whole thing overall is actually great, imo. ^_^
Let's say she's still sleeping and it was a birthday party, when you are hitting someone's ass with belt (or spanking with hand), but i only had more... spicy assets for ass "damages" and i was too lazy to do ones myself :sneaky:

And thanks for appreciation :D

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 276658 Just a conceptual neko character, playing with morphs and assets. There's certainly a few things that need changed that I didn't catch till the render was well in.
Find the error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I seriously don't know what happened here. I set it up, then had a call, hit render, left the room and came back to this. This is so crazy, I had to post it :ROFLMAO:
When you are mad and someone tell you "hey dude, lost your head?", but the pressure is soo much that you actually menage to lose it literally.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
okay I have a few complaints on my latest render. Meaning I need a few suggestions.
One: the twins are too dark. I want them to have a lightly tanned skin. Is there any way to lighten them up without Photoshoping the skin assets then loading them back on the bodies?
Two: the blonde looks suspiciously like Corey Feldman.
men.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes