3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Was bored so I did a little experimenting... Okay a LOT of experimenting. I just noticed the penis isn't the color I want or need so I will have to play with that I also used a Module set for the stage to cut down on render time. Didn't help much since I had the render setting set to HGH on an HD preset camera
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hi, I've always liked mange/hentai, and love those games with hand drawn characters ( Akabur, RanneRo etc... ). Since I can't draw even a straw man, I have to settle to 3D characters. Anyways, here's my latest attempt with I suppose with western style. What do you guys think about semi-realistic/toon characters in XXX games?
toons.jpg

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Just use a HDRI (sunrise will work best) to provide all of the lighting. You will need to play with the dome rotation / intensity to get the lighting to be equivalent.
I'm no pro in Daz but do I intensify the environment or the sun disk/glow intensity? I tweaked Outdoor INT 250 and rendered an all-black screen. Color Warm 3 kinda worked but it doesnt lit up the enclosed room nor the crisp mahogany cabinet as the original scene.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I'm no pro in Daz but do I intensify the environment or the sun disk/glow intensity? I tweaked Outdoor INT 250 and rendered an all-black screen. Color Warm 3 kinda worked but it doesnt lit up the enclosed room nor the crisp mahogany cabinet as the original scene.
To adjust the light intensity you can do either of the following:
- Render Settings \ Environment Intensity (higher = brighter)
- Render Settings \ Shutter Speed (lower = brighter)

You don't really want a sun disk as you need to have light hitting the window from many directions (hence HDRI). A sun dusk is more of a spotlight / distant light rather than HDRI. Not familiar with Outdoor INT 250, however the HDRI in the following location should work ok.
My Daz 3D Library \ Light Presets \ Iray HDR Outdoor Enironments \ DTHDR-SunsetA - Believe it comes as part of Daz4+

If you aren't happy with the amount of light inside you can always create an emissive sphere with a temperature of around 4500K to get yellow light. Method of how to create your own "ghost light" is within my tutorial thread (see sig).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes