3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@Part Hmm, woman grasping a large fighter stick... almost sexual isn't it?

Reactions: Part

Deviant Delights

A figment of your imagination
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
More realism. This could be an amazing character but the eyes and expression are cookie cutter nonhuman. I think it's mostly the smile . the first is better than the second. id suggest adjusting the bones yourself . The character is close but.. if i saw a woman looking like that id avoid her like the plague (and i have). Hope you take this as constructive criticism
Thanks for the feedback. I was mostly interested in the lighting and shadows since that's usually what I struggle with the most but any feedback that helps me improve my renders is welcome.

Jun 29, 2018

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
here is the bishop for the chess set and yes it realy doesnt fit the name.
in dutch we call this char the loper aka the walker so i made a energetic typ char that does not have big boobs cuz that does not realy fit a walker
als i made her higher than all other chars so far but made her bow down a bit to not be higher than the future king and queen
the hands under the clothing is done with amimate in combination with Dforce
and i adjusted all props and the pose so it takes in account that 1 she is not falling on her face and the props actualy hang
(chars to be done: king, queen and horse)
ezgif-1-cd1eef98c8e8.gif
bishop 1.png bishop 2.png bishop 3.png bishop 4.png bishop 5.png bishop 6.png bishop 7.png bishop 8.png bishop 9.png bishop 10.png bishop 11.png

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
here is the bishop for the chess set and yes it realy doesnt fit the name.
in dutch we call this char the loper aka the walker so i made a energetic typ char that does not have big boobs cuz that does not realy fit a walker
als i made her higher than all other chars so far but made her bow down a bit to not be higher than the future king and queen
the hands under the clothing is done with amimate in combination with Dforce
and i adjusted all props and the pose so it takes in account that 1 she is not falling on her face and the props actualy hang
(chars to be done: king, queen and horse)
View attachment 278647
View attachment 278636 View attachment 278637 View attachment 278638 View attachment 278639 View attachment 278640 View attachment 278641 View attachment 278642 View attachment 278643 View attachment 278644 View attachment 278645 View attachment 278646
I really like what you’re doing with the chess set :D Are you making a chess game? And, if so, will there be sex scenes when a piece is taken? :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I've been learning how to use Daz for a couple of weeks. The following attempts have been rendered yesterday and today, and now I'm trying to learn to use several characters in one setting :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
I really like what you’re doing with the chess set :D Are you making a chess game? And, if so, will there be sex scenes when a piece is taken? :p
i am sorry to disapoint you i am just trying to make stuff and this work helped me getting inspiration
i have been using daz (if i am right ) for only 4 weeks and is hard to get imspiration sometimes and not just blundly copie something i have seen or something
i am not able to make games and probably if i would be making a game out of it it would meen i prbably need an interacive license
so short
no mate sorry not making a game but i do my best to make something awsome

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i am sorry to disapoint you i am just trying to make stuff and this work helped me getting inspiration
i have been using daz (if i am right ) for only 4 weeks and is hard to get imspiration sometimes and not just blundly copie something i have seen or something
i am not able to make games and probably if i would be making a game out of it it would meen i prbably need an interacive license
so short
no mate sorry not making a game but i do my best to make something awsome
Well - you certainly are making awesome stuff! Especially given the short amount of time you’ve been using Daz - your animations are better than those of a lot of old hands. Hopefully at some point an experienced coder will see your work and integrate it into a chess game... but the work still stands on its own merits :)

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Well - you certainly are making awesome stuff! Especially given the short amount of time you’ve been using Daz - your animations are better than those of a lot of old hands. Hopefully at some point an experienced coder will see your work and integrate it into a chess game... but the work still stands on its own merits :)
ty very much
i am a big critic about my own work and most of the time i still dont like it XD
there are always small things i want to do better but at a certain point i am just done with it and if i think its good enough i upload it and safe it else i just safe it and never see it again entill maybe ever in the future

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes