3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.

So, I work as both a Traditional Illustrator and 3d Modeler, and I've been crafting original models based upon celebrities.

Here's my attempt at crafting one based upon Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian Study.png

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.

So, I operate under the handle of "Alphaholic001" here on F95, and I work as both a traditional illustrator and 3d Model Creator.

Anyway, I've been using Daz as one of many tools at my disposal to attempt to create 3d models of Celebrities.

This is a recent attempt I'd made, based upon Beyonce... Beyonce Study.png

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Finally. After nearly two years I started at the VN I wanted to write from the beginning. The only thing to do for me is, to learn writing proper fiction in a foreign language. But that is, what alpha readers are for. XD
Currently, I'm checking which poses are working best for specific characters. Now I'm stuck with two poses and can't decide which one works best as a default. She is an energetic one and a little bit obsessed with anime and manga pop culture. She is also wearing contact lenses to appear more as a manga character.
sybrinaC idle01.jpg sybrinaC idle02.jpg

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
The second pose (standing up more straight) has my vote, she seems more confident to me, the first pose strikes me as more submissive/awaiting something. Depends on what you have planned for her, of course, but the way you describe her, I'd suggest the second pose. Love her look by the way!

Finally. After nearly two years I started at the VN I wanted to write from the beginning. The only thing to do for me is, to learn writing proper fiction in a foreign language. But that is, what alpha readers are for. XD
Currently, I'm checking which poses are working best for specific characters. Now I'm stuck with two poses and can't decide which one works best as a default. She is an energetic one and a little bit obsessed with anime and manga pop culture. She is also wearing contact lenses to appear more as a manga character.
View attachment 280423 View attachment 280424

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Yup, as OhJo said the second pose is better, she looks more lively and outgoing

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great character, Techn0magier - I'd agree with OhJo that the second one is the best pose. Can't wait to see what two years of planning will produce! :p

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Second pose for definite as the first gives her a bit of a shy look

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes