3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
ahhhhhh i have a problem!!!!!!!!
with the chess set every char is female
what do you all thing the king should be??????
any suggestions?????
keep in mind that i do try involving difrent kinks in every piece and i wanna try and keep realism

May 4, 2018
Again thank you for likes guys, much appreciated
My day 22 render :
.............................................................................Hi CowBoy............................................................................................
day22-2.png

Is just 6% render after 1h (1k iterations), dof, natural lights and i could add more girls near her but would spoil the effect, girl is on break. Did you notice the right hand? maybe is a reflex from job :)

As always waiting reviews and comments.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Again thank you for likes guys, much appreciated
My day 22 render :
.............................................................................Hi CowBoy............................................................................................
View attachment 280655

Is just 6% render after 1h (1k iterations), dof, natural lights and i could add more girls near her but would spoil the effect, girl is on break. Did you notice the right hand? maybe is a reflex from job :)

As always waiting reviews and comments.
are you sure this is only day 22 I mean this stuff is better than my stuff and I have been playing with DAZ for a year

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Spectacular, stunning, imo. Is it what you had in mind?
Honestly... not at all xD
I just started with the idea of rendering a black and white picture, then I played a little with the Monochrome set here but since I didn't find anything at all, in the end I followed everyone suggestion here of making the pictures colored and then creating a mask. Also for the pose there, I tried to find something fitting for the char (since like the others that I shared before, is inspired by Saber Alter of the Fate Series) but nothing came up (because most of them were too sexy) and so I choose a classic one. The expression there.. it's my "achilles heel" because I never find something really interesting and/or amazing to use and again, this time I used an expression and hoped for the best.

So yeah, you can say that this came up "all of a sudden" xD

Reactions: OhJo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes