3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
God bless you. Can this work even with Gen3? Since the model I'm working with right now is mostly based on that and not gen8 :unsure:
This is, what I meant by replacing the colour map on your textures ;) If nothing else goes put the colour texture of the G3 Base model into GIMP and desaturate it. In the surface panel, you can swap then the original map on every surface you want b/w.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Had this one cooking last night:
View attachment 280706
putain vous avait quoi comme PC pour faire ce genre de rendue moi il me faut 2h voire 3h pour avoir quelque chose de mediocre si entre deux le Pc ne plante pas
franchement genial

damn what did you have as PC to do this kind of return me I need 2h or even 3h to have something mediocre if between two the PC does not plant frankly genial

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Yea I noticed too. It's maybe the light on the background I don't know yet. I must fix it.
It's not likely to be the light, there's probably going to be something missing in the arm texture surface which is causing it to look off.

Try copying the shader settings from the torso surface onto the arm and the setting the base colour map back to the correct one, that usually fixes stuff like that in my experience (or at least covers it up).

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
For some reason Daz just stops rendering after a while (okay, just 2 hours in the background) .. instead of being finished, or offering the chance to resume the render, it just pretends to be done. Now, my eyes do not deceive me, this is not finished rendering.

Progress stays at 0%. Twice in one day, I find myself in a bewilderment.

Emma at home.png

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@OhJo Open up the render tab in daz, click the progressive render menu and you'll see a max time bar. The default is two hours. The 0% most likely is the lighting, will probably need someone better than me at this to explain it, but there are plenty of good videos on youtube covering it.

Reactions: OhJo

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
:oops: Thank you! Updated settings to 20 hours. Let's see if this gets finished.

@OhJo Open up the render tab in daz, click the progressive render menu and you'll see a max time bar. The default is two hours. The 0% most likely is the lighting, will probably need someone better than me at this to explain it, but there are plenty of good videos on youtube covering it.

Reactions: Namco15
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes