3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 426543

Hi guys! This is my first ever "Scene" render and I'm wondering if you could give it a honest review, what can I improve on? etc.

My personal critic is that there are still some grain (on her thumb) after 9hrs of rendering, I'm also not really happy with the background. I placed a flat green surface from another Environment prop and some Tree props to give it some feel of depth, but it just doesn't feel... right. I was trying to use some HDRI backgrounds but that looked even worse or out of place. I was trying to go for an early morning summer vibe which I think came of quite good, what are your thoughts?

I also want to know if this render would be good if used in a game? Is this acceptable quality?

Can you guys please help out this little newbito with some advise? :geek:
Relativly new to this aswell so take my advice and opinions with a grain of salt.

In general i like the picture but a few things seems off. The general compostion of the picture is good. That is assuming the young gentleman is focused on the pretty red car and not on what im assuming is a pretty lady in the doorway. I do get the summer vibe from the lighting but if you wantit to feel like morning the shadows need to be longer. Right now i get more of a summer noon vibe. I would also try and put just alittle more light on the back of the female, to see if it makes it easier to see her curves. Also to me it looks like her palm is clipping into her hip and the way her thumb is bent looks unnatural. If you cant get it to fit, it sometimes help to go in to the parameters and turning off the restrictions. Im having the same issues with HDRI backgrounds and lighting as you they allways seem out of place unless they are partly obscured by useing DOF. Getting the lighting right is allways a nightmare for me especilally in larger pictures it takes awhile to get used to.

The quallity of the picture is atrocious and you should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting using it in a game or its the greatest thing since sliced bread. Opinions will differ wildly. Personally ill rather play a game with lower quality picture and a decent story then a game with really high quality pictures and a crap story. I would have no issues putting your picture in a game as it stands. There are games outthere with way better and way worse pictures in them. At the end of the day if your happy enough(lets face it we are never 100% happy with our own work:)) with it then its good enough for your game.

Sorry for getting a bit longwinded, hope some af this helps.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes