3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Gorgeous!!

Freckles!!!

Next scene progression in the little locker room series I been doing. "Hubby shows up".

First time using the Gaussian filter, not very happy with it at all but it saves a huge amount of time/resources rendering.. just not the detail I would like to see zoomed in.

Also tried Lanczos and it kept rendering on CPU instead of GPU (Advanced setting with CPU unchecked). So abandoned that idea.

Mitchell is still the unparalleled small details and realism king in my eyes and will be using that from now on in the rest of my rendered scenes, just a bit of an experiment with the other pixel filters on this one. AND it uses less CPU resources from Lanczos for some reason.

Let the fun begin!

Caution: Hotness on Sight!

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Making a comic about nun corruption
Here is the cover
View attachment 426098
Mmmmm Nun!

YUM!!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Olga and Saeko The White Room

View attachment 429093
What's the name of the blonde hair on both please?

It's the Side Bob Hair larry5168?
Lewd4D awesome but those lines.. in the paramaters tab with the hair selected you should have the adjustment settings.. go there and check some forehead settings.. you can do that better in smooth preview and you ll see the map of the hair.. adjust that until it covers the head and you won't have those black lines

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
on both blonde girls? looks a bit different or is it from the dforce?
The other hair asset in the pic is Leony ponytail by Out of Touch

No d force used both assets come with a great deal of sliders that you can alter to get the effect you want

If you're talking about Lewd4D model that looks like Sophia hair by Out of Touch

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes