5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
test2_intel2_001.png
Lucky Mark FanArt

His eyes looks a bit meh.. had to reduce Cutout Opacity to 0 to remove the light reflection on his eyes.. had a big fucking square on his eyes :LOL: couldn't see anything.. and didn't wanted to change the light, hdri one, or the pose.
Is it too bright? It's post worked.
Original:

test2.png

Only today just started to post work my renders.

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Reworked a bit:
Changed resolution to 2160 height (5:4) and let it to render overnight 21k itterations
Turned her head towards the camera.. I was tired yesterday.. dunno why I didn't noticed that from the start.

LM1 Final 1_002.png

Original:
LM1 Final  Default_001.png

Another variant:
LM1 Final 2_003.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I like it apart from the smoke? above the gun. Other than that minor detail, thumbs up
I can understand the smoke.. I don't like the police girl, whatever she is or is called, pose.. it's like she's standing on her toes only.. Michael Jackson style but she's not MJ now..
Unrealistic and painfull as hell I guess..
But the image and ideea it's nice.. well done!

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
I can understand the smoke.. I don't like the police girl, whatever she is or is called, pose.. it's like she's standing on her toes only.. Michael Jackson style but she's not MJ now..
Unrealistic and painfull as hell I guess..
But the image and ideea it's nice.. well done!
I like the smoke as its a smoking gun, just don't think it looks like smoke :)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah I know.. at least that was my 1st thing that came in my mind.. that's a smoke from the gun.. doesn't look well but meh it's ok then swiped the next photo and felt a pain on my toes :LOL:

Reactions: SecsMurphy
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes