3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks MovieMike,

I'm so ready to upgrade... I've never owned a Nvidia GPU before but I know it's better to have one rendering Iray scenes.

Summer release huh? I usually don't like being a bleeding-edge guinea pig, but those new card "potential" tech specs sound nice.

Right now I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Ultra Gaming series in my Amazon 2020 PC build wish list. The only thing holding me back are those $$$. :)
The 2080ti is nice but so damn expensive. I just couldn't do it myself, too much. They also might be releasing an rtx 2080ti super at the beginning of the year so it'd be pretty painful to pay over a grand for a non super variety only to have a better card come out. Check out the Nvidia boards and read up to see if you think the super is coming or if you can wait for the ampheres.

You could also get your computer, plop Inna decent 1080 or something for like 350-400 bucks, then when the 2080ti super or rtx 3080ti comes out you can purchase one and use the 1080 to drive the monitor and use the other card for rendering.

Always smart to double check everything when you're talking about this kind of money.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
The 2080ti is nice but so damn expensive. I just couldn't do it myself, too much. They also might be releasing an rtx 2080ti super at the beginning of the year so it'd be pretty painful to pay over a grand for a non super variety only to have a better card come out. Check out the Nvidia boards and read up to see if you think the super is coming or if you can wait for the ampheres.

You could also get your computer, plop Inna decent 1080 or something for like 350-400 bucks, then when the 2080ti super or rtx 3080ti comes out you can purchase one and use the 1080 to drive the monitor and use the other card for rendering.

Always smart to double check everything when you're talking about this kind of money.
We're reaching the money level, where you'd be better of going for a Quadro of the same specs. Unless your priority is gaming, cashing out some 800 to 1000 bucks for a GPU, especially when it's for rendering, makes the Quadro option far more logical

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Hi i think I am not good at rendering at all so I am searching for artist to team up with me to publish my story as VN game so where can I find that artist ?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes