3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Atherin

May 25, 2017
So Bryon Smothers and CulayTL both make good points. I'd just like too add, as a general rule when it comes to posing expressions, LESS really is more. I would recomend using expression sliders and never taking them to %100 or using a one off expression pre-set. They are made to work with any of many super customized faces, so they usually over exaggerate features and come out looking... eh not so great. :p

Can tell you put alot of work into these, keep it up! (y)

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
Twi'lek (from Wookieepedia)

"Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum."
―Vilmarh Grahrk[src]

"The natural grace and exotic beauty of the female Twi'leks made them a popular target among slave traders. Slavery was the main currency of Ryloth, which was tolerated by the Galactic Republic.[20] Some saw it as a chance to make money by kidnapping or selling orphaned children, while others saw slavery as a way of saving children from growing up in Ryloth's harsh environment. A number of Twi'leks believed that slavery was an efficient way to proliferate their species and preserve their culture, as the Twi'leks lacked their own means of inter-planetary travel. Regardless of how it came about, many Twi'leks lived as slaves or entertainers and were considered status symbols, especially the females of rarer skin hues: the Rutian and Lethan Twi'leks. Twi'leks that managed to escape from captivity usually turned to a life of thievery or prostitution, with both genders making use of their powers of seduction."

jd.png

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
So Bryon Smothers and CulayTL both make good points. I'd just like too add, as a general rule when it comes to posing expressions, LESS really is more. I would recomend using expression sliders and never taking them to %100 or using a one off expression pre-set. They are made to work with any of many super customized faces, so they usually over exaggerate features and come out looking... eh not so great. :p

Can tell you put alot of work into these, keep it up! (y)
The e expression and the pose are custom made also expect the two girls in the last image

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 469820
When you realize that karth males are a worse idea than dothraki.
So you downloaded Sledgehammer's brutal pose set, put in some generic looking characters, applied an HDRi, and that's a scene? Your characters have no shadows dude. The black guy looks like he's levitating, and the girl's feet seem to be clipping into the ground. I know everyone has a different level of experience in this software, but at least put some more effort into your renders before posting them here

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
So you downloaded Sledgehammer's brutal pose set, put in some generic looking characters, applied an HDRi, and that's a scene? Your characters have no shadows dude. The black guy looks like he's levitating, and the girl's feet seem to be clipping into the ground. I know everyone has a different level of experience in this software, but at least put some more effort into your renders before posting them here
Every journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. It feels like your comment is designed to trip them up.

How about some advice or guidance? That way everyone benefits.

We all welcome constructive criticism.

Just a thought :)

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Redoxa, сообщение: 2685756, участник: 874763"]
Счастливое семейное воскресенье в Нью-Йорке.
View attachment 469500
[/ QUOTE]
it's all too hot! In continuation of quite can be burned down

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
That was unnecessarily harsh. Sure, there are several flaws, but, pointing them out, in a more advisory approach, would help. We all made renders like these, when we first began our rendering journeys/careers.

goodbad1

May 5, 2019
Well, I've never seen the Humpback Milf of Notre-Dame before (just kidding - weird back post) but still some Milfy-Goodness. :)
Good note about back, I was focused to make hands/panties and legs/panties interactions detailed, that I really did not noticed the hump until You said it! :)

How about now?
test5.png

Update: forgot about bangs :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes