3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 470663
Still trying to figure out best render settings, but I think this one is my best so far.
Month ago I uploaded my first renders, I think that I made some progres.
I'd appreciate any tips and suggestions if you have any.
Not bad.. as a personal note I would go something like this:
484536_nonwm2_i.png
You can still post work your render after it's finished in PS, lightroom, ACDSee or any other photo editing software.. don't consume your time in daz trying to make the best light, best colors.. it's too much time consuming and at the end you may not get the result you want either.
Anyway.. about this particular render try to light up more the figures, their expressions or at least I think that's the theme.. one happy couple.. at least that was my reason why I lighted up a bit more your scene.
You could apply some depth of field on the camera in this case.. and focus more on the figures blur anything else.. you don't need to blur it out completly..

Can not remember your 1st render but if this one it's your second one looks quite good!

//edit:
and you can use one of these denoisers to remove the noise from your renders
https://f95zone.to/search/35969216/...odes]=1&c[nodes][0]=95&c[title_only]=1&o=date

Last edited:

klucza

Sep 11, 2018
Not bad.. as a personal note I would go something like this:
View attachment 470668
You can still post work your render after it's finished in PS, lightroom, ACDSee or any other photo editing software.. don't consume your time in daz trying to make the best light, best colors.. it's too much time consuming and at the end you may not get the result you want either.
Anyway.. about this particular render try to light up more the figures, their expressions or at least I think that's the theme.. one happy couple.. at least that was my reason why I lighted up a bit more your scene.
You could apply some depth of field on the camera in this case.. and focus more on the figures blur anything else.. you don't need to blur it out completly..

Can not remember your 1st render but if this one it's your second one looks quite good!

//edit:
and you can use one of these denoisers to remove the noise from your renders
https://f95zone.to/search/35969216/...odes]=1&c[nodes][0]=95&c[title_only]=1&o=date
Thanks!
I don't know much about photoshop or any other photo editing software that's why I haven't done any post work with my renders. I guess it's time to learn that as well.
I'll definitely check out that video, I thought that I can only blur background completely. Now I know that's not true.
Oh, and that's not my 2nd render in general, it's the second one that I'm sharing. I've made some in this one-month period, better or worse. I made that one today and I was really satisfied with the outcome.
Thanks again, you've been really helpful. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes