3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
Updated the skin shader settings on the daughter from My Sweet Neighbors:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no interest in the mother so I never bothered to make her. :p
omg, My Sweet Neighbors! I completely forgot about the game. What a shame... I really liked the game, looks like there's still no news about any progress, right?

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Just a silly suggestion, but... have you considered using normal maps, in addition to bump, specular and displacement maps? It's something I learned (the hard way) to do, whenever I have to move models from, say, blender, to Poser, or DAZ. Because the shading used is so drastically different between software, normal maps are a sort-of "universal" method to tell the surface how to react to light, in refraction/scattering and reflection, as well as adding up some additional pseudo-geometry detail. If you don't have premade normal maps, but you have photoshop, Nvidia has a photoshop plugin that makes normal maps out of diffuse ones, and, you can even add your bump, or specular, or displacement map, to add extra "detail" to the final result
Just to add some info to the post.

I haven't used these before, I'm just posting the links for possible benefit from their use.

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomec104

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I've got MY fetishes. >.>
Actually made it smaller from the previous sequence... normal size Dictator. ^^
I bet... I BET! she can take it. :cool:

View attachment 468763
Hi Atherin,

I'd say it's going to be the first and last time that pink haired girl gets fucked by a monster cock and survives.

Her guts will be hollowed out.

The horror. :)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I aggree with CulayTL but in addition, increase the dick size by 250%. Mmmmmk perfect. :sneaky:

All though jokes asside, maybe a tight low intensity spotlight on the girls face. The key light isn't quite making it to her.
Hi Atherin,

When you said - "jokes asside " you meant aside not ASS-ide?

I thought your were talking about the bed eating his ass in the render. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Atherin and CulayTL

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Well then, a rtx 2060 super probably makes the most sense. Maybe a rtx 2070/super, depends on how expensive the cards are in your country.
I have a 2070 super myself and I am satisfied with it.
Of course it also depends on which monitor you have, with which resolution, which CPU, do you use your PC also for gaming etc...
Hi xx23xx,

Sorry to hone in, but your card's (Brand name) RTX 2070 super?

Is 8 GBs enough for complex scenes or do you usually do portraits and gaming?

I found one (have not purchased it though) on Amazon US - EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming - $479.99 with Free shipping.

The brand is suppose to be a reliable one, though I've never bought their products before.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Hi xx23xx,

I found one (have not purchased it though) on Amazon US - EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming - $479.99 with Free shipping.

The brand is suppose to be a reliable one, though I've never bought their products before.
8gb is a decent amount, enough for an environment and a few characters maybe. I say maybe because everything is subjective and depends on quite a bit. I have a 1080 and a 1070, both 8 gig cards and sometimes I can fit 3-4 characters in an environment no problem and other times I can't even render an environment by itself without Daz dropping to the CPU due to the way textures and things are set up (in that case, use scene optimizer).

Benefit of the RTX cards is the new tech and all that, but you're paying for it. RTX is enabled in Daz now so there should be nice boosts.

EVGA is a good company and I have many of their products. Honestly, I don't think you'd go wrong with EVGA, MSI, Gigabyte, etc. They're all pretty big.

One thing you may want to consider is looking for a used 1080 or 1070, or even a 1060 or 2060 or something. Amphere is around the corner and those cards should come out next summer. If you can wait that long, the rumors are they are going to be pretty powerful and slightly less than the RTX cards so that may be a good time to really upgrade.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Decided to merge cum covered girl and HDRI...
View attachment 468837

and add more cum ;)
Hi Morpheus668,

Old man voice - "Stop dripping cum all over my lawn you filthy slut".
Huh...
Realization - "Oh shit, that's my granddaughter"!
Action - "Get in here you little slut we have to have a talk while I help you bath". :)
Young Girl's voice - "Oh yeeesss grandfather, please help me clean my slutty body". :p

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I like her butt and I want to eat it.

Do you run your images through the intel denoiser? It's gotta be hard getting rid of noise while rendering on cpu.
Nope, just have to set the render quality high enough and wait. I do basically two a day, one renders while I’m sleeping and the other one while I am at work. :D

• Wow
Reactions: lexx228

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Id suggest a used 1080ti over a new 2070 (probably over a used 2070) all day long...
I used a 1070 and its fine though. A 2070 from what ive seen would be about 20% faster than my 1070
Hi lancelotdulak,

And where can you get a new (I don't buy used tech) 1080ti for under a $500.00 budget? :unsure:

Thanks

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Hi Morpheus668,

Old man voice - "Stop dripping cum all over my lawn you filthy slut".
Huh...
Realization - "Oh shit, that's my granddaughter"!
Action - "Get in here you little slut we have to have a talk while I help you bath". :)
Young Girl's voice - "Oh yeeesss grandfather, please help me clean my slutty body". :p
:)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
8gb is a decent amount, enough for an environment and a few characters maybe. I say maybe because everything is subjective and depends on quite a bit. I have a 1080 and a 1070, both 8 gig cards and sometimes I can fit 3-4 characters in an environment no problem and other times I can't even render an environment by itself without Daz dropping to the CPU due to the way textures and things are set up (in that case, use scene optimizer).

Benefit of the RTX cards is the new tech and all that, but you're paying for it. RTX is enabled in Daz now so there should be nice boosts.

EVGA is a good company and I have many of their products. Honestly, I don't think you'd go wrong with EVGA, MSI, Gigabyte, etc. They're all pretty big.

One thing you may want to consider is looking for a used 1080 or 1070, or even a 1060 or 2060 or something. Amphere is around the corner and those cards should come out next summer. If you can wait that long, the rumors are they are going to be pretty powerful and slightly less than the RTX cards so that may be a good time to really upgrade.
Thanks MovieMike,

I'm so ready to upgrade... I've never owned a Nvidia GPU before but I know it's better to have one rendering Iray scenes.

Summer release huh? I usually don't like being a bleeding-edge guinea pig, but those new card "potential" tech specs sound nice.

Right now I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Ultra Gaming series in my Amazon 2020 PC build wish list. The only thing holding me back are those $$$. :)

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
Hi xx23xx,

That's my GPU (MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio). I built my PC first for gaming but I think this card / 8gb should be enough for most DAZ users. Sure, if you really want to work professionally/ on complex scenes, only a 2080 ti or these Pro cards ( Quadro RTX) will do, but as I said the 2070 s should have enough power for most DAZ stuff.
Yes EVGA is a good brand, didn't have any of them but haven't heard anything bad about it yet. I think you'll have a lot of fun with it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes