3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Any solution to render with Iray (with Intel(R) HD Graphics 720) or I must buy new PC ?

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Well from what I've seen not everytime
I followed the steps from the tutorial posted on the assets releases section so the steps there are like unfit the cloth, import the figure and cloth in MD, simulate it or whatever you want to do, import the fixed one in daz back as a morph, fit the cloth to your figure.. it will look like shit, enable hidden morphs, go to curently used and you ll find all the morphs used for that cloth turn all dials to 0 and leave only your custom morph to 100%.. everytime you'll change the pose the cloth will try to follow your morph.. sometimes works, sometimes not..
If you change the body morphs there's a problem because your cloth won't follow the body
I guess if you go for more complex body or cloth poses it won't work and you gonna have to simulate the cloth again on the new pose.. if it's something simple like a tshirt it's a matter of seconds/minutes.. shouldn't be a problem.
Yeah I've seen that, followed most of it until the last bit. The way I've found to be pretty effective is to export my character in a base pose, fit the shirt or whatever in MD, then pose my character in Daz, export that as an obj, and then import as a morph target in MD and it'll go to that pose with the shirt already fitted. Works really well for poses that aren't completely different from each other. Only problem is, say I have a scene and a character posed way far in the background, it'll take MD a while to move the character there.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
No racism, political stuff or anything like that but probably if a muslim mother would see this will cut you in pieces :ROFLMAO: or maybe shell get arroused and she ll fuck her son but meh.. not sure about this one..
Anyway.. awesome work there!

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Well from what I've seen not everytime
I followed the steps from the tutorial posted on the assets releases section so the steps there are like unfit the cloth, import the figure and cloth in MD, simulate it or whatever you want to do, import the fixed one in daz back as a morph, fit the cloth to your figure.. it will look like shit, enable hidden morphs, go to curently used and you ll find all the morphs used for that cloth turn all dials to 0 and leave only your custom morph to 100%.. everytime you'll change the pose the cloth will try to follow your morph.. sometimes works, sometimes not..
If you change the body morphs there's a problem because your cloth won't follow the body
I guess if you go for more complex body or cloth poses it won't work and you gonna have to simulate the cloth again on the new pose.. if it's something simple like a tshirt it's a matter of seconds/minutes.. shouldn't be a problem.
In this tutorial:

It explains how to do this (uses an older MD but i did this on MD 9) and it will keep the new morph if you use a different pose. However i simply pose my character to the right pose. Once i have that 100% correct i go to MD and fix/adjust the clothing piece then reload it into DAZ.

Its extra work but i really hate this breast hugging.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
In this tutorial:

It explains how to do this (uses an older MD but i did this on MD 9) and it will keep the new morph if you use a different pose. However i simply pose my character to the right pose. Once i have that 100% correct i go to MD and fix/adjust the clothing piece then reload it into DAZ.

Its extra work but i really hate this breast hugging.
Agreed. His method works to an extent, but if you're using a lot of different clothes and things, I don't really know if it's much faster. One day dForce might be good enough to do all this in Daz, but until then we have work arounds. Although, the easiest work around is to simply not make the ladies so busty, but where's the fun in that :)

Reactions: Mescalino

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I bet... I BET! she can take it. :cool:
yeah.. I remember that one as well.. she can take it with all her hearth and other internal organs :confused:
Well mostly everything it's good only his head should be on the pillow ...
Move the beb/scene to the right but leave the the figures in the same place.

//
actually his feet is floating at the end of the bed.. so yeah..

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
After doing some calculations, i had about 400$ - 500$
Well then, a rtx 2060 super probably makes the most sense. Maybe a rtx 2070/super, depends on how expensive the cards are in your country.
I have a 2070 super myself and I am satisfied with it.
Of course it also depends on which monitor you have, with which resolution, which CPU, do you use your PC also for gaming etc...

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes