3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'd like to see the event when he got a success with one of those chicks at least.
it’s the same chick:) different hair styles and both scenes will be part of the first release.

Will show more previews in the coming weeks, how’s the style? detail? any comments or feedback?

Reactions: gr8funk85

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
I've tried to reproduce the effect you have in your scene, or at least something similar.
There's a setting in daz that reduces the noise, i'm not sure if it works as expected in your case, but it's worth a look.

In the scene there is only the hdri + a spotlight + a ghost light placed in front of the windows
View attachment 2923269

I set it to 500 iterations for the test.
on the left I left the default settings.
on the right I set nominal luminance to 400 and Noise degrain Filtering to 4.

View attachment 2923278
View attachment 2923282
Thanks, I think this does help a little, it must be something to do with how spotlights are set up or something, because with any other lights there is no problem at all, render times are pretty quick and it clears up pretty quick in viewport also, spotlights are just perfect for faking the sun though, thanks for taking the time to help me out, these settings do clear it up a little quicker so that's nice at least.

Reactions: darkside80

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
One of the big reasons for not liking Daz & AI mixed together, is that with a little training of AI, you could make something average, look like it came from the Brushes of
, or any other famous Artist.
Now I'm not sure that Shoppe of Photos, can manage that, no matter how good someone is with it. So, if there's a Forum Thread for AI art, ask there, not here in a Daz Skills Thread.

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
One of the big reasons for not liking Daz & AI mixed together, is that with a little training of AI, you could make something average, look like it came from the Brushes of
Now I'm not sure that Shoppe of Photos, can manage that, no matter how good someone is with it. So, if there's a Forum Thread for AI art, ask there, not here in a Daz Skills Thread.
Frazetta and Vallejo in the same post ! I love you !

rogue_69

Nov 9, 2021

I'm totally cool with what you're saying. I mainly post in the Stable Diffusion thread anyway. AI for art isn't going anywhere, and I think it's important to have conversations about it. If this thread is only for unaltered Daz renders without any post-work, then that's cool. I'm just going to throw it out there that using AI for post-work, is going to be standard operating procedure within the next year or so. Most of the people using it for that won't be using it to copy specific artist's styles.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes