3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
I honestly checked his reactions, and while he does facepalm... that emoji is there for a reason. He doesn't seem to do it to everyone just to troll, I think he genuinely dislikes a post or a render and facepalms it (including the images I just posted). I think with the limited reactions you're allowed, it's a waste. I have used facepalms before but only when I found something REALLY distasteful, but I tend to refrain from using them anymore as that takes away from a HEART of other form of LIKE emoji I can use on posts I like.

I don't think you can prove he is trolling anyhow. Just likes to show his dislike of images as much as we like to show how much we like them.
Exactly.
He gives facepalm to some of the great artists on this forum. And what does that do?
It just shows he's a person of poor taste.

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Continuing with those iconic characters.
This time: Hidden Squid!

Iron Tool - Hidden Squid.jpg

Other characters:
Hard Anaconda (previously posted)
Wet Adder (previously posted)
Shooter Dog (coming soon)
Pew-Pew Kitty (coming soon)
Minigun Crow (coming soon)
Mad Bug (coming soon)
Silver Sneaker (coming soon)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Techn0magier

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Is there anyone here who uses Daz for animation and knows how to use it? I have a few questions:). And by few I mean a lot.
I'm no expert, but I did do some animation on it a while back. Only a couple of times though. I was used to creating them on the Poser software decades ago and Daz is pretty much the same. I think Blender is similar. It's really not too difficult. Should be some video tutorials online I imagine. But you set the pose for the first frame, move to a time later on, and then set the new pose, selecting various movement curves to fill in the gaps (a linear straight line, or a curved one for motions etc). It's hard to describe in text, but it is seriously not difficult! It just takes some practice to get some motions down.

This was my first attempt at it using Daz... I got her breast movement slightly wrong, but that's just a matter of picking when to change the pose along the timeline, not difficult to do... just difficult to envision the timing I guess...

AWAM-Sophia-sex-anim.gif

Edit: correction, the above was my second try at it. This was my first simple test. Just set the number of frames you want. Set the initial post, like in the one below... then about halfway through, set the wink up in the pose for that frame. Then set a frame up for her eye open, and then finally, a set of space for the pause with eyes open at the end. Daz will fill in the frames and poses in between, based on a curve you set... like... will motion happen at an even speed, or will it be like a curve and speed up or slow down at certain points. Again, not as difficult to do as one may imagine... just getting that timing right takes practice, like anything else is Daz.

Sophia-wink.gif

Emess3D

Nov 10, 2022
Exactly.
He gives facepalm to some of the great artists on this forum. And what does that do?
It just shows he's a person of poor taste.
This guy 'facepalms' every render I've published here since I started posting. At this point, I just ignore it. If this is his honest reaction, it's totally okay to express it this way. However, I wonder why he doesn't provide any feedback that could help people improve.

For those who receive a lot of positive reactions, this behavior might not be a problem; they can simply ignore it. However, for those who are new to DAZ and share their work here, it can be very frustrating. It might even lead them to stop posting or working with DAZ altogether.

sorry for offtopic

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Better not get caught in her crosshairs!
It's Shooter Dog!
Iron Tool - Shooter Dog.jpg
Other characters:
Hard Anaconda (previously posted)
Wet Adder (previously posted)
Hidden Squid (previously posted)
Pew-Pew Kitty (coming soon)
Minigun Crow (coming soon)
Mad Bug (coming soon)
Silver Sneaker (coming soon)

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I'm no expert, but I did do some animation on it a while back. Only a couple of times though. I was used to creating them on the Poser software decades ago and Daz is pretty much the same. I think Blender is similar. It's really not too difficult. Should be some video tutorials online I imagine. But you set the pose for the first frame, move to a time later on, and then set the new pose, selecting various movement curves to fill in the gaps (a linear straight line, or a curved one for motions etc). It's hard to describe in text, but it is seriously not difficult! It just takes some practice to get some motions down.

This was my first attempt at it using Daz... I got her breast movement slightly wrong, but that's just a matter of picking when to change the pose along the timeline, not difficult to do... just difficult to envision the timing I guess...

View attachment 3118641

Edit: correction, the above was my second try at it. This was my first simple test. Just set the number of frames you want. Set the initial post, like in the one below... then about halfway through, set the wink up in the pose for that frame. Then set a frame up for her eye open, and then finally, a set of space for the pause with eyes open at the end. Daz will fill in the frames and poses in between, based on a curve you set... like... will motion happen at an even speed, or will it be like a curve and speed up or slow down at certain points. Again, not as difficult to do as one may imagine... just getting that timing right takes practice, like anything else is Daz.

View attachment 3118644
My problem is that when more of the body is visible, movement becomes clumsy. Or rather, the limbs flutter.
The first two is okay(ish) but the last scene is so artifical (of course it is). Probably I'm just to lazy to focus on the small details.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
This guy 'facepalms' every render I've published here since I started posting. At this point, I just ignore it. If this is his honest reaction, it's totally okay to express it this way. However, I wonder why he doesn't provide any feedback that could help people improve.

For those who receive a lot of positive reactions, this behavior might not be a problem; they can simply ignore it. However, for those who are new to DAZ and share their work here, it can be very frustrating. It might even lead them to stop posting or working with DAZ altogether.

sorry for offtopic
For me, any facepalm is already very big frustration, because i don’t allow myself to communicate like that! I understand wher or when a situation may arise that deserves such a reaction, but this happens very rarely!
I don’t understand people who don’t know how to communicate! You are writing some kind of question, for example, there is one game where the dev indicated that there will never be anal sex in the game, along with ntr and etc. I think there are more than 100 pages, i won’t read all hundred pages to understand why the dev doesn’t want to add this option to the game and i’m writing a simple question on the last page.
"Why will there never be anal sex and ect. in the game?"
Why a bunch of idiots give me a lot of facepalms? Why facepalms to a simple question?! You can always argue in the comments, even sometimes it happens very sharply, but why use the facepalms?
These are simply not distant, very narrow-minded people (although they probably don’t think at all).
And those who put facepalms under art are generally worthless individuals, because in 99% of cases these people themselves do not create anything!
If it were up to me, i would completely remove this reaction from the available ones. Or add a shit reaction so that i can respond to these people by putting it under their comments :ROFLMAO: !

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes