3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Hi everyone, i wanted to know if it's ok to post something here (futa and vanilla) and ask for some pointers to improve my renders ? Thanks guys !

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Flashing memories all hitting me at once, jumbled images, pain, sorrow, loss. I thrashed against them screaming suddenly finding myself awake in a room a woman unexpectedly standing beside the bed in which I lay.

My first instinct was to real but the look of concern and shock on her face and a haunting feel of familiarity kept me still even as my perspiration scratched at my skin.

We spoke as she briefly explained how I had been in an accident and was suffering confusion and as she did so that familiarity flooded over me and calmed my mind. The sound of her voice was soothing and she handed me a book and a pen and asked me to write my experience. I struggled for these words as she went to make me a warm drink.

I can hear here footsteps on the stairs coming back now and already I feel my eyes grow heavy...

<to be continued>
Samantha-3.jpg

Last edited:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Flashing memories all hitting me at once, jumbled images, pain, sorrow, loss. I thrashed against them screaming suddenly finding myself awake in a room a woman unexpectedly standing beside the bed in which I lay.

My first instinct was to real but the look of concern and shock on her face and a haunting feel of familiarity kept me still even as my perspiration scratched at my skin.

We spoke as she briefly explained how I had been in an accident and was suffering confusion and as she did so that familiarity flooded over me and calmed my mind. The sound of her voice was soothing and she handed me a book and a pen and asked me to write my experience. I struggled for these words as she went to make me a warm drink.

I can hear here footsteps on the stairs coming back now and already I feel my eyes grow heavy...

<to be continued>
View attachment 343523
poète dans l'âme

poet in the soul (y)

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
ne trouvant pas le costume de supergirl j'essaie de le faire moi même mais je ne sais pas comment faire pour mettre le logos sur la poitrine
si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider

not finding the supergirl costume I try to do it myself but I do not know how to put the logos on the chest
if anyone could help me
supergirl.png

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
If you know how to use photoshop you can always mess with the textures with more or less good result.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Isn't it sad when you find a prop you like, and then discover that the 3Delight mat set looks better than the I-Ray you use for everything.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
"Oooopppss, did i say uninhabited?... uninhibited is what it is, my bad! M-maybe we should just trip, like.. totally accidentally?"
with your profile thingy and all of the various Sci-Fi girls I actually was thinking Cortana was talking to them on a comm-link

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
The second part of my comics "Which mother will pay the bill" is almost ready - not more then 4-5 renders are left to do. BTW - on this page you can see exactly which mother is paying the bill:devilish:
Lie_fown_on_the_bench.png

Did I tell you to spread the word if you like my works? If I forgot, now I am telling you:coffee: Here is the sample gallery from the first part F95zone

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes