3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Not so much a pinup (OK, yeah, it's technically a pinup, I know), as a dForce messing about, trying to produce a convincing monster cock outline behind the pants. Still, looks good enough to be posted, so.... enjoy, I guess?

View attachment 756069
How do you do that outline with the cock? dForce simulation? That is how i do it most of the time, but the results are... mixed to say the least

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
How do you do that outline with the cock? dForce simulation? That is how i do it most of the time, but the results are... mixed to say the least
Animated dForce simulation, but, with a little "out of the box" workaround. Oh, and forced subdividing in any outfit that's not hi-resolution enough to maintain smooth bulging.
Anyone with Poser experienced with dynamic clothes knows this part. You begin with the base pose, T pose. You load the base character morphs you want there. Then add the cock geocraft, pose it to an angle similar to the final pose, and then, scale it down to near zero. it will create a crotch hole, but don't worry. Now, go to frame 10 on the timeline, add any additional morphs, like breast enlargment, or muscle growth, etcetera. Don't bring the cock back in its full size. Then, go to frame 20. Pose the figure. Then, go to frame 25, and resize the cock back to 100% scale. Finetune it to the intended final positioning. Then, return to frame 1. Load the dForce clothes. Set duration to animated (use timeline), set your simulation specific preferences, and simulate.
If the clothing turns angular, or breaks into spiked vertices, it's either not meant to work well with dForce, or it needs more polys to maintain smoothness. Once the simulation is done, add shoes, move the figure to the final position and in-scene height, add whatever you didn't, like hair and accessories, scenery, if it wasn't loaded already, lights, cameras, and render.

Reactions: MG-Gaming and 2C3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes