3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
D

Deleted member 1427961

I dropped my pencil.

Playing with lighting. It's harder than I thought it would be. View attachment 802156
I did a render in this environment a while back, I used ghost lights on the windows as well as setting my hdri intensity set to 2. I created mesh lights out of the default spotlights and set them to rectangle with a size of 50x50. if you use mesh lights the shadows wont be as sharp and it wont look like shes being lit up by a flashlight. The main problem with this render is that there is no natural light or at least not enough.

Here's my render for reference
1599272066067.png

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
hijab tf (no blur).png

Made this today. I have just recently discovered 'HS dForce Breast for Genesis 2 Through Genesis 8 Female' product that lets you apply 'squished effect' to the breasts using dForce simulation without the mesh exploding or going crazy.

This is the link to the product for those interested:

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
I did a render in this environment a while back, I used ghost lights on the windows as well as setting my hdri intensity set to 2. I created mesh lights out of the default spotlights and set them to rectangle with a size of 50x50. if you use mesh lights the shadows wont be as sharp and it wont look like shes being lit up by a flashlight. The main problem with this render is that there is no natural light or at least not enough.

Here's my render for reference
View attachment 802179
You are lightyears beyond me :] I'll have to look up some tutorials to explain what you said, but thank you! The reference photo is extremely lifelike and amazing. Much appreciated!

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - Introducing Gracy

I bought a new G8F character today. Actually I very seldom use G8F characters. But damn, she is so pretty and cute! I definitely have to use her as a side character in my game.

Introducing_Gracy_01.jpg

Introducing_Gracy_01_crt.jpg

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes