3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I was looking for a modern alchemy room asset for my VN. Didn't found one so I built it myself. (I know there are no windows. It's intentional.)

Was losing my mind the last few days to get the renders right and played with different settings. But I finally got some images that are somewhat ok and don't take too long to render.
Started with 1500 samples but reduced it to 300 (plus Denoiser from standard (8) iteration) since there was barely an improvement given the additional time it took to finish. Definitely better this way. Except for the one with all the bottles & potions. That still took some time. For the left ones I also used Scene Optimizer and halved the maps for everything. Didn't used that afterwards tho because it significantly reduced the quality on some objects.
View attachment 1933888

Also any advice on how to get the walls more clean? Especially the area below the lights.

View attachment 1933881 View attachment 1933878 View attachment 1933877 View attachment 1933880 View attachment 1933879
Great work!

Reactions: theKimb

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
COME to the conclusion, that propper service is required!

service.jpg
A somewhat older pose-set. I was adorning the scene with some sticky stuff this time, and to make it look more "realistic", used one of my recently DAZ-tools "findings" - the geometry editor, which I used to simply remove some unnecessary ... stickyness :cool:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes