3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
and who wouldn't want a propper full head massage ... anytime?
I am not really satisfied with the hair (the way it falls), but I try to figure out the dforce properties and how to setup the stuff around it, so it does what I want...
View attachment 1925903 View attachment 1925904
Yeah, I have just started to mess with dForce hair and kind of liking it. My last render with a black haired girl laying on a bed was actually an experiment with dforce hair.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
... Anyone have tips on conveying emotion through eyes? I tried here, but she looks more maniacal than anything else to me...
View attachment 1925156
Even under a mask give the character an expression, it is not just eyes, but the way the brows look and the wrinkles in the forehead also add to the intent of the character, so in the case of the dominatrix in your image spend more time with the whole upper face. One easy way to see this for yourself is to look at stock photos of people specifying the emotion you want to see in your search parameters.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
it is not just eyes, but the way the brows look and the wrinkles in the forehead also add to the intent of the character
Speaking of brow control, I discovered recently that while Gen8 had a small morph allowing the eyebrows to be pinched together, Gen8.1 with all of its improved facial controls didn't have that morph. I've read about a complicated way of adding the morph back in, but not having it on the Gen8.1 in the first place is a real step backwards.

Reactions: Night Hacker

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Thank you! How do I do that?
Postwork = Photoshop (or something similar?) In Photoshop I'd personally use the Clone Tool at around 30% opacity, medium brush or Smudge Tool but I have issues using it. If you aren't using Photoshop yet, no worries. You probably will eventually though.

Again, AMAZING work imo.
Good Times, Happy Rendering !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kasami Lee
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes