3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

theKimb

Jun 4, 2019
I was looking for a modern alchemy room asset for my VN. Didn't found one so I built it myself. (I know there are no windows. It's intentional.)

Was losing my mind the last few days to get the renders right and played with different settings. But I finally got some images that are somewhat ok and don't take too long to render.
Started with 1500 samples but reduced it to 300 (plus Denoiser from standard (8) iteration) since there was barely an improvement given the additional time it took to finish. Definitely better this way. Except for the one with all the bottles & potions. That still took some time. For the left ones I also used Scene Optimizer and halved the maps for everything. Didn't used that afterwards tho because it significantly reduced the quality on some objects.
1.jpg

Also any advice on how to get the walls more clean? Especially the area below the lights.

Spa_Alchemy_Room_Front Right Corner.png Spa_Alchemy_Room_Back Right Corner.png Spa_Alchemy_Room_Back Left Corner.png Spa_Alchemy_Room_Front Left Corner.png Spa_Alchemy_Room_Chest Inside Cam.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes