3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
I've recently got into Daz3D... slowly learning it with hopes of making a game eventually... I have previous experience with photoshop..

I'm also attempting to make my renders look more drawn and/or unique with some post work... let me know what you think.
alley-schoolgirl4_intel-ma4-combined.png caught-in-public_intel-phone-aurora-combined.png
Is it worth the effort or should I stick with normal renders?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I've recently got into Daz3D... slowly learning it with hopes of making a game eventually... I have previous experience with photoshop..

I'm also attempting to make my renders look more drawn and/or unique with some post work... let me know what you think.
View attachment 2082157 View attachment 2082156
I like the art style, I say keep it. def makes the pic pop!

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018

View attachment 2082157 View attachment 2082156

Looks nice, I guess if it is worth it or not is really up to you though maybe if you are new to daz try to do some 'normal' renders and see what you like? maybe as you go you may end up with something in between as you develop your style.

Though I would suggest maybe another small light or something to add a bit of shine in the eyes and depends on what you have for your light setup but the shadows seem a bit harsh for my tastes. Also, seems a little too saturated to me as well which may be related to why the guy looks like he has quite a nasty sunburn.

Depending on what the intention was for the second render the arm holding the phone seems out of place, if it is our arm in a first person perspective it is too far out and if it is meant to be a different person you could afford to open the shot more so we see a little more of them or move them to a different position in the shot.

Either way I hope this helps in a way and I look forward to seeing more of your works in the future.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes