pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Any heroes who make mirror for flower patch?
F95zone does not allow direct links to patches. The patch is still there, just follow the link on Lewdpatcher. Use to download the file in the background if you don't want to tie up your browser with the download.

acctbeta

Jan 19, 2022
Can someone tell me, why i cant continue playing. I'm stuck in Part2 0.6, i have been installing 7, 8 but it keep telling me "event is work in progress. Available in upcoming updates"

thanks for the help

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So does the I-patch need to be updated to be played with this update, or does the "Part 2 0.40 Relation" patch still work?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So does the I-patch need to be updated to be played with this update, or does the "Part 2 0.40 Relation" patch still work?
The I patch is the same for this release because MC hasn't been interacting with family in the past couple of updates.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Has anyone ever tried the negative Karma route? I have the feeling the game tries to push you towared the positive karma route and it's very hard to get the other direction. Sometimes you have to choose the +karma option and therefore decline everyone and everything if possible to balance that out and actually stay negative.
Is the -karma stuff an actual route to play with different scenes? What can I expect from it?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm trying to avoid lesbian content so i rejected ashley at the pool because MC said she was into girls also and big sis is showing a bit of intrest in ashley. Could i avoid lesbian content without rejecting ashley?

Reactions: MiG80

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Confused is Claude a female with a dick or a guy crossdressing? They always refer to claude as "he". Then a see the futa tag so i don't know.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't get the anal scene with Rilana i mean she wants to go slow with MC so she doesn't want to have sex yet but she will give up anal instead? To me that's going a step further. If your going to have sex might as well start with vaginal then anal. Anal would hurt worse. Kinda dumb Logic.

Reactions: MiG80

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I get what people was saying about the pacing. It was fine at the beginning but half way through first part it got to fast to many girls. And they all want to be with him within first 2 min of talking to him. Not it's starting to get silly. And the plot with the mom and sisters i'm not really liking it. I don't know if it's future stuff or another universe or what. But i don't like they doing it behind his back.

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Brother, you can edit your posts.
Confused is Claude a female with a dick or a guy crossdressing? They always refer to claude as "he". Then a see the futa tag so i don't know.
claude afaict is a trans female. But since f95 lumps trans and futa together, the tag makes it harder to distinguish.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
No more family content after .40 ? that sucks BTW if your looking for incest patch go to lewd patcher and click on previous versions and download the .40 version because no family content after that which sucks.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
CH7 is full with bigger Events not like before with small Events + Main Story together,
that's why the relation patch don't get an update.
With the next Event "Ashley and Evelyn" there will be 2 more Updates until the Ending from CH7 with his Family

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm sure in part one Claude and her mother Aurele had balls, now in part two those are suddenly gone... mysterious...

No, but honestly. The game started really good for a sex based game without much story or realistic characters. But the longer it goes the more inconsistent, the more lackluster it becomes.

And can someone tell me when the first time the Mc met Carmen was supposed to be? You meet her on Willows route during the bus trip event for the first time. I cannot remember seeing her before or even rejecting her...
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Godmachalka
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes