Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
Hello, Like this game so much ,and played from the first version to now.
I have some question,can I get the answer of which people i have missed in this picture?the name and how to meet her.(I think maybe a people at left ,the 3rd )
Thanks a lot
1.png

Reactions: kogoro_mori

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
The Installation Guide has me a bit confused. Are Part 1 and 2 their own Games, or should i extract part 2 into part 1 when im done with part 1?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The Installation Guide has me a bit confused. Are Part 1 and 2 their own Games, or should i extract part 2 into part 1 when im done with part 1?
They are there own "games". You'll need the end export from 1 to start 2.
If you try to put the one into the other, you'll get errors.
Sorry if the guide wasn't clear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nachtheuler

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
Ariane and Cindy, Marielle
Thanks,Could you please tell me how to unlock the event ,and meet them in my game .
I think I have chosed every time very carefully ,but I still missed them.
To unlock the event i missed, should I play from the Begin of game part 1 ... again?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks,Could you please tell me how to unlock the event ,and meet them in my game .
I think I have chosed every time very carefully ,but I still missed them.
To unlock the event i missed, should I play from the Begin of game part 1 ... again?
you can try the game with shaddy's wt mod and chose every girl, cindy is your gf at the beginning, ariane you get a bit later and marielle is the mom from the oppai girl

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, by the way, how is the question of the salvation of humankind? what is his status?
they showed a little about this problem (at the end of the first part), and .... everything calmed down,
we returned to the girlsexing. no, no doubt girls are very important - she need sexing. but what about the problem of saving humankind?
while I see that we are saving a few girls from imminent under-fucking. of course, a few girls are also part of humanity, but too small a part of it, not to say worse, but I would like something more... =)
when shall we begin to save this, my dearest, from the accursed adversary, the unclean Herod?
they gave birth to me, they poked false memories into the my brains - and that's it?
I already started to get bored.
soon I’ll start falling into perversions, I’ll gather all the girls in one heap, make a construction team out of them and make them build a huge house (it will be haremhouse), and I’ll sit in the shade, smoke shag, and I’ll give instructions to whom to carry the bricks to whom to knead the mortar ...

when I started the game - before that I read the annotation, and it turned out that the game was about another groundhog day, like a Lust theory. but I didn’t notice anything like a temporary hang, because judging by the name, the game is about “hung” time.

Last edited:

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
They are there own "games". You'll need the end export from 1 to start 2.
If you try to put the one into the other, you'll get errors.
Sorry if the guide wasn't clear.
No Worries, i was thinking it was something along those Lines, i just wanted to make sure, thank you for the Help!

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Uh before I keep playing this, question. I just encountered a grown ass woman with big tits and tattoos, and her face is ...literally a baby doll face. Like taken from a cabbage patch kid and put on her body.

Is this ....common? Is this a joke that plays out later? It is absolutely fuckin weird xD
1669209887945.png

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Uh before I keep playing this, question. I just encountered a grown ass woman with big tits and tattoos, and her face is ...literally a baby doll face. Like taken from a cabbage patch kid and put on her body.

Is this ....common? Is this a joke that plays out later? It is absolutely fuckin weird xD
View attachment 2188688
I can reassure you - she is so unique, doll-headed. as far as I remember, the rest are more like people.
just try not to focus on her dollheadness. you can even not include her in the harem =)

Adam3046

Sep 16, 2020
Ignore did not work for error it just repeats the same scenes.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scr_ch4.rpy", line 3413, in execute
File "game/scr_ch4.rpy", line 3447, in execute
File "game/scr_ch4.rpy", line 3448, in execute
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 571, in chkChoice
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 552, in isChoice
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 540, in check
Exception: Choice "ch3_yu_romance" is no valid choice.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scr_ch4.rpyc", line 3409, in script
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 3448, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time Part1
Wed Nov 23 21:45:01 2022
```

Adam3046

Sep 16, 2020
Ignore did not work for error it just repeats the same scenes.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scr_ch4.rpyc", line 3409, in script
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\ja721\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 3448, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time Part1
Wed Nov 23 21:45:01 2022
```
Note this seem to only effect the f95 download itch io is fine.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes