Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play part 2 but the game is just repeating itself where the MC is having sex with the Oriental mother. How can I fix this?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
having sex with the Oriental mother.
I'm sorry I forgot the cast of characters. who is she? is this a mother who has both a penis and a vagina, a mother of one futa who is trying at the very beginning of the first part to get into the harem?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm sorry I forgot the cast of characters. who is she? is this a mother who has both a penis and a vagina, a mother of one futa who is trying at the very beginning of the first part to get into the harem?
It's the Mother with the tattoos. Her daughters are the ones that gave the MC and his sister a massage.

Reactions: ramvivat

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys, I'm only getting a black screen when I play. All the dialogue and choices play out fine but I'm only seeing black screen. Can someone explain this please

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
QUOTE="Evan Treborn, post: 9566338, member: 232549"]
maybe you forget the uncensored patch?
[/QUOTE]
That wasn't the problem either. Deleting game. Can't play. Very weird. It's like the game isn't reading the image files, but usually you'll get an error in the corner of screen saying image not found. But I'm just getting black screen, anyway thanks for the idea.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Deadlocked in Time [Ch. 5 v0.40] [Neko-Hime] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.91 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.09 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 3.90 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.08 GB MEGA

PS: Download below to patch with above compressed version.
Bugfix for Deadlocked in Time Ch5

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you upload this on a different website? I have problems with Mega

Bearros

Oct 1, 2022
I would definitely add the option to allow the player to define relationships as well as naming conventions. This whole landlady/ roommate shit really kills the immersion.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes