Oct 12, 2022
I'm sure in part one Claude and her mother Aurele had balls, now in part two those are suddenly gone... mysterious...

No, but honestly. The game started really good for a sex based game without much story or realistic characters. But the longer it goes the more inconsistent, the more lackluster it becomes.

And can someone tell me when the first time the Mc met Carmen was supposed to be? You meet her on Willows route during the bus trip event for the first time. I cannot remember seeing her before or even rejecting her...
View attachment 2117341
From what I remember, if you turn down going to therapy, you meet her in the park, and she basically jumps you on the park bench if you want her to.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
From what I remember, if you turn down going to therapy, you meet her in the park, and she basically jumps you on the park bench if you want her to.
I see. I went to therapy. Therefore the dialog is messed up there... and it's not the only time that's the case. Just confirms the rest of my above message.

Reactions: Godmachalka

Iceman1169

Jun 7, 2022
Brother, you can edit your posts.

claude afaict is a trans female. But since f95 lumps trans and futa together, the tag makes it harder to distinguish.
Actually depending on choices Claude can end up both sets of bits. Claude wouldn't be a 'trans female' because there is no transitioning to anything. So it would be more Futa than trans, then more female or herm depending on choices.

Reactions: pgm_01

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Before anybody rants: The "Show previous versions" link seems to not work properly.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
is the .90 patreon post a preview/discussion about it or was it released. if released can we get an update here please?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes