ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
don't tell me this is the mother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, as you say, I will not say a word about the fact that this is the mother of the MC, I will just modestly keep silent about it. and in general now there is a deafening silence and signals with a semaphore alphabet that she will not tell anyone anything.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
bruh, she like be MC daughter lol
1 his mom is just in great physical shape, because she seems to be in the Space Chrono-Marines, which obliges her to keep her body in great physical shape ...
2 "compact" women usually look younger than their age.
3 there is a saying about compact women in the age - "behind she is a girl - in front she is a grandmother"
4 there is another saying - "little dog to death puppy"

well, the fact that the MC itself is still in school should not be discounted - indirectly, this can also give the approximate age of the mother. from 35 to 40 years - with good skin and muscle care, a woman will still look younger than her age for a long time, including so that incest and children can happen.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Most people wouldn't realize that on LewdPatcher, the CURRENT relationship patch for part 2 is under "previous versions" even though it's current. LewdPatcher doesn't support two files for one version.

Just letting you know that you should make a note on that in the OP, or refer a link to "relationship patch" to my post.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
hello ,
ive been stuck on this screen for 3 or 4 updates , am i doing something wrong?
is it a glitch for me only ?

View attachment 2284730
if you have the latest updates, still no event to click, it's because you're not on their route,
you had to make decisions since chapter 1 and you could also choose the women.

in your picture I can see carmen and angelina's mom, they will only come with the last event update

• Sad
Reactions: Shota92987666
Jul 30, 2020
both patches installed: game "teasers" a L-patched and alternative Character version of ariana and cindy. But in the scene itself only alternative is an option.
Is that normal or did sth go wrong?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
does the loli.rpa and incest.rpa in 0.6(and earlier) becomes one-filed as flower.rpa?
i.e. i do not need theese two patches and need only one flower?

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
does the loli.rpa and incest.rpa in 0.6(and earlier) becomes one-filed as flower.rpa?
i.e. i do not need theese two patches and need only one flower?
Flower = loli only
Relation = incest
You should click the "Show previous versions" at the bottom of the page, just make sure you download PC or MAC according to what you have and not make the same mistake I did. ;)

Reactions: ramvivat

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
your flower patch is coming through as 2.2 gb
As I understand it, the Relationship patch primarily changes text, changes dialogue. The Flower patch would likely add whole scenes that would otherwise not exist.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes