Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Flowerpatch = Lewdpatch.
There is also a relationship patch but that one isn't updated yet and even if it was you could jsut dl it from Lewdpatcher its only 25MB.

Reactions: zielony2

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Is there no android port for the first part?
There are prepatched Android ports available from the (under the "Content Changed" heading, MEGA download links), for both part 1 and part 2.

Reactions: Mist.

sevaad

Jan 28, 2018
There are prepatched Android ports available from the (under the "Content Changed" heading, MEGA download links), for both part 1 and part 2.
3gb apk file. Is it possible somehow to Install such a big file?

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Okay so I definitely have the flower patch for final, but the little sister looks significantly aged up compared to earlier, when she shows up, is this normal?

I know it's been a while since I've played any of the earlier stuff in part 2, but I could have sworn she was still very loli with the flower patch on and she is looking decidedly not like that when I see her in this new update.

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Deadlocked in Time [Final] [Neko-Hime] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,48 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [1,45 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Flower Patch Compressed [725 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadlocked in Time [Final] [Neko-Hime] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE LEWD PATCH! (If you want to play patched you need to download full)
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: P2 v0.12 -> P2 Final [1,21 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Universal COMPRESSED: P2 v0.12 -> P2 Final [422 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
do you have part1 flower dlc compressed?

Reactions: jblack19

FonorLinBar

Jan 21, 2018
can someone repost the gofile link for part 1 mac version please, the only one up is mixdrop and thats insanely slow 3hours+.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hello my dear Fans,
It's time to drop the last Update from Deadlocked, yes that's it
Now we reached the Final Update and with that, Season 1 is complete.
Can't wait for season 2, although that will probably take a while, it does for anime after all.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pixeldrain site blocked in my country anyone reupload flower patch please :)
Flower Patch Part 1 Full:
Flower Patch Part 2 Full:
do you have part1 flower dlc comp ressed?
Yes added it to my post.
can someone repost the gofile link for part 1 mac version please, the only one up is mixdrop and thats insanely slow 3hours+.
If you see less than 3 hoster for any version please report the post and state that there is only 1/2 hoster available. And we would appreciate it if you could tell us what hoster are still alive. Reuploaded the hosters for Part 1 and Xmas.
can someone post Part 1 Relation DLC cant download it from lewd patcher or google drive

Last edited:

manth

Nov 1, 2017
Flower Patch Part 1 Full:
Flower Patch Part 2 Full:

Yes added it to my post.

If you see less than 3 hoster for any version please report the post and state that there is only 1/2 hoster available. And we would appreciate it if you could tell us what hoster are still alive. Reuploaded the hosters for Part 1 and Xmas.

Thank you

Reactions: Bob69
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes