costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
i downloaded this one:
and put it into the game folder
but still it wont work
can you tell me what im doing wrong
thanks
On the LEWDPATCHER page, click on Show previous versions and download Part 1 Relation DLC. Then put that file in the game folder. I hope you succeed.

Shadow-VN

Aug 26, 2020
Is the relation patch currently being worked on for the final update? I know that the flower one is up but I would think the relation one would probably take less time right?

wahooman48

Sep 6, 2018
Is it just me or does the new Lewdpatch remove some of the loli stuff eariler in Part 2? I replayed the latest version and it doesnt have the loli options when given the choices, ie. in the changing room of the pool and the flashback to the school with Cindy and Ariana. The option "Beautify the dream" is not shown. Is this version of the Lewdpatcher cencored and dont show certain content with the little sister and other loli options?

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Is it just me or does the new Lewdpatch remove some of the loli stuff eariler in Part 2? I replayed the latest version and it doesnt have the loli options when given the choices, ie. in the changing room of the pool and the flashback to the school with Cindy and Ariana. The option "Beautify the dream" is not shown. Is this version of the Lewdpatcher cencored and dont show certain content with the little sister and other loli options?
There's 2 patches to be installed... clearly you missed one of them.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Is the relation patch currently being worked on for the final update? I know that the flower one is up but I would think the relation one would probably take less time right?
The "Part 2 V0.11" relation patch worked fine for me for the Part 2 final, at least for the new contents (since v0.12), so it seems to be compatible.

Then again, I also had applied the walkthrough mod, so I don't know if that did the trick as well.

And to those who don't have it working, or is unclear where to put the flower and relation/incest patches, they should be placed here (highlighted in a screenshot from WinRAR, where I've archived it after playing it to the end):

1698160943788.png

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Please update the relationship patch, I'm getting both "mom" and "roommate" mentions in the same event.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
this game is so big and realy not understanding for new users to play it. Pls make a step by step guide.

hitmanlegend

Mar 11, 2023
I keep getting this error message everytime i try to open the load menu on start up screen, does anyone know how to solve this error? i cannot ever start the game from the beginning because this error shows up when the game starts too

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ShaderError: ERROR: 0:22: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2609, in draw_screen
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 815, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.draw_screen
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 872, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.load_all_textures
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 885, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.load_all_textures
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 918, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.render_to_texture
  File "gl2texture.pyx", line 206, in renpy.gl2.gl2texture.TextureLoader.render_to_texture
  File "gl2texture.pyx", line 360, in renpy.gl2.gl2texture.GLTexture.from_render
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1341, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1322, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1236, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1191, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_model
  File "renpy/gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 278, in get
  File "gl2shader.pyx", line 230, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load
  File "gl2shader.pyx", line 213, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load_shader
ShaderError: ERROR: 0:22: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Deadlocked in Time Part2 Final
Wed Oct 25 15:38:56 2023

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I doubt anyone else found it, but Diana is a dom in my playthrough, and if you fail the minigame in part 2 she puts a chastity cage on you, which doesn't seem to persist between scenes

• Wow

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I doubt anyone else found it, but Diana is a dom in my playthrough, and if you fail the minigame in part 2 she puts a chastity cage on you, which doesn't seem to persist between scenes
Never EVER fail minigames lol
maxresdefault (1).jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes