Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Wait....seasons?

So the game is not finished at all and will continue in season 2...or do we continue with an entirely new cast?

If yes, then no big deal but if we continue with the old characters then naming it seasons is pretty bad imo and also the completed tag is very misleading if so.
Just continue with patch numbers or just a date like many started to do.

Last edited:

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Flower Patch Part 1 Full:
Flower Patch Part 2 Full:

Yes added it to my post.

If you see less than 3 hoster for any version please report the post and state that there is only 1/2 hoster available. And we would appreciate it if you could tell us what hoster are still alive. Reuploaded the hosters for Part 1 and Xmas.

sorry, i mean flower patch only compressed for part 1,
my internet really suck today, download speed under 100Kbps ,
but if you don't have, it's ok, i'll try to download it later,
thanks anyway.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
sorry, i mean flower patch only compressed for part 1,
my internet really suck today, download speed under 100Kbps ,
but if you don't have, it's ok, i'll try to download it later,
thanks anyway.
I know you meant that I added that one to my post with the compressions.

Reactions: Kavilia

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
i downloaded this one:
and put it into the game folder
but still it wont work
can you tell me what im doing wrong
thanks
The .apk file is an Android Port of the game.
You can delete that - as it won't do anything on windows.

Reactions: TritonSands

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
I can't get anything to work in #2, and I'm unsure if the flower mod is working for #1. Should I see extra scenes open with Shaddy's Mod?
For #2, I've tried v.12 and final. I've put the DIT-P2-0.3-pc-xmas xmas.rpa into the game folder, but no Christmas tree icon show up on the home page. The icons on the right are "try puzzle images" and "open the animations" (which is not scene replay). I have also tried adding the xmas-loli.rpa to the game folder, still no tree on the home screen. I've also added the DIT-P2-Final-pc-flower (flower.rpa) into the game folder. No tree on the home screen to show the Christmas special is working, and when I try using Shaddy's Mod (Part 2 Final), Shaddy's Scene Replay shows up on the home screen, but nothing happens when I try to click on it.
Something I've noticed on the final is the woman that is suppose to appear on the far right isn't there, too.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I can't get anything to work in #2, and I'm unsure if the flower mod is working for #1. Should I see extra scenes open with Shaddy's Mod?
For #2, I've tried v.12 and final. I've put the DIT-P2-0.3-pc-xmas xmas.rpa into the game folder, but no Christmas tree icon show up on the home page. The icons on the right are "try puzzle images" and "open the animations" (which is not scene replay). I have also tried adding the xmas-loli.rpa to the game folder, still no tree on the home screen. I've also added the DIT-P2-Final-pc-flower (flower.rpa) into the game folder. No tree on the home screen to show the Christmas special is working, and when I try using Shaddy's Mod (Part 2 Final), Shaddy's Scene Replay shows up on the home screen, but nothing happens when I try to click on it.
Something I've noticed on the final is the woman that is suppose to appear on the far right isn't there, too.
I could make Flower and Incest patch work with the Mod but not the Xmas DLC+patch. Or am to blind to see the tree lol.
Are you using my update only patch by chance? With that one it wont work and for the mod to work with the flower patch you need add the optional patch too.

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
I could make Flower and Incest patch work with the Mod but not the Xmas DLC+patch. Or am to blind to see the tree lol.
Are you using my update only patch by chance? With that one it wont work and for the mod to work with the flower patch you need add the optional patch too.
I downloaded the full, DeadlockedInTime-2P.7z file, like 6.2GB. Then moved over the DIT-P2-0.3-pc-xmas (xmas.rpa into the game folder), still no tree. Moved over the DIT-P2-0.5-pc-xmas-flower (xmas-loli.rpa into the game folder), still no tree.
I've moved over the DIT-P2-Final-pc-flower (flower.rpa into the game folder). I don't know how to tell if it's working, same as in part.1, I don't know what the differences might be to look for in the replay gallery.
I've moved over both parts from Shaddy's Final Multi Mod into the game folder. Shaddy's Mod shows up on the home screen, but nothing happens when I press it, or press "Replays" when you open up the "Animations". Animations work, Gallery works, but not Replay. I've seen others say the same, so maybe it's not working yet? But I still can't figure out the Christmas tree.

edit: I don't know why someone can't have it all packed and working, and upload it as a whole. Are the rules around that really that difficult? What about sharing it from a Google Drive?

Reactions: Twistty

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I downloaded the full, DeadlockedInTime-2P.7z file, like 6.2GB. Then moved over the DIT-P2-0.3-pc-xmas (xmas.rpa into the game folder), still no tree. Moved over the DIT-P2-0.5-pc-xmas-flower (xmas-loli.rpa into the game folder), still no tree.
I've moved over the DIT-P2-Final-pc-flower (flower.rpa into the game folder). I don't know how to tell if it's working, same as in part.1, I don't know what the differences might be to look for in the replay gallery.
I've moved over both parts from Shaddy's Final Multi Mod into the game folder. Shaddy's Mod shows up on the home screen, but nothing happens when I press it, or press "Replays" when you open up the "Animations". Animations work, Gallery works, but not Replay. I've seen others say the same, so maybe it's not working yet? But I still can't figure out the Christmas tree.

edit: I don't know why someone can't have it all packed and working, and upload it as a whole. Are the rules around that really that difficult? What about sharing it from a Google Drive?
I don't think the Xmas DLC is working I couldn't get it to work at all.
For the Flower & Relationship patches they worked fine for me in testing. You have 2 women (one for each patch) on the left an right side of the screen., you can hover over them.

Nope its not allowed to post the game prepatched.

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
I don't think the Xmas DLC is working I couldn't get it to work at all.
For the Flower & Relationship patches they worked fine for me in testing. You have 2 women (one for each patch) on the left an right side of the screen., you can hover over them.

Nope its not allowed to post the game prepatched.
I'm only seeing the one on the left, the blonde in a silver dress. Not clickable.

Added: What 2 patches? For Part 2, there's only the xmas, which should be a little tree by the Puzzle and Animations. And then the Part.2 Flower. Or am I missing one?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm only seeing the one on the left, the blonde in a silver dress. Not clickable.

Added: What 2 patches? For Part 2, there's only the xmas, which should be a little tree by the Puzzle and Animations. And then the Part.2 Flower. Or am I missing one?
Thats correct. Left one is for the Flower. Right one for Relationship.
They are not click able only hoverable.

On Lewdpatcher there is a small clickable button " Show previous versions " that will show you the Relationship patch from last version (Part 2 V0.11 Relationship PC). That one should work until the newest content that was added. (Not sure about comparability with shaddys mod tho)

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
Thats correct. Left one is for the Flower. Right one for Relationship.
They are not click able only hoverable.

On Lewdpatcher there is a small clickable button " Show previous versions " that will show you the Relationship patch from last version (Part 2 V0.11 Relationship PC). That one should work until the newest content that was added. (Not sure about comparability with shaddys mod tho)
yea, I knew about the expanding thing, but I didn't see a finished "relationship" one. I did download the one for .11, but it actually gave me a 0.3. I put it in, and the girl in the gold dress is now on the right. Not sure what you mean by 'hoverable'. They don't get outlined or anything when I hover the mouse over them.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
yea, I knew about the expanding thing, but I didn't see a finished "relationship" one. I did download the one for .11, but it actually gave me a 0.3. I put it in, and the girl in the gold dress is now on the right. Not sure what you mean by 'hoverable'. They don't get outlined or anything when I hover the mouse over them.
I think it version 0.3 for that patch. But for the game version 0.11.
It should work until the newest content start.

Its correct as long as you have them both. With hoverable I mean if you hover over them it will state top middle what patch was installed.
You should be good to go. You probably need to wait for an xmas fix tho.

Reactions: Twistty
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes