Ormel

May 26, 2018
Is the Game Maker aware that.... "Ace Ventura", is a Role of Jim Carrey . Did Someone seriously try to Fap, with a pic of Jim Carrey in mind? XD

• Haha
Reactions: HondusErectus

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ShadowLing56

Dec 30, 2020
I played the game and was Interesting
I wish there was more with the girl in the wheelchair she is such a cutie :sneaky:

Hope for i get continued :love: :love:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn man.... This beginning part was tough to play through for me. I actually underestimated what the dev was doing here in the overview. I thought it was just going to be your typical "MC is being Edgy" and complaining about life but boy was i wrong.

What makes this even more sad for me was that i got sucked in and actually felt the MCs pain. As a young guy myself It's totally relatable being lost like that with life. Not that I've experienced everything he did but the dev made it so well that i could feel it.

On to the women. I like most of them. I have maybe 4 favorites out of all of them at the moment. Those 4 would currently be Rilana, Analia, Ashley and Mila. This was a pretty well done first part. Looking forward to seeing wherever this goes in the future.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I got caught up with the Dev on this one, and I decided, since I had a walkthrough mod, I would do two different timelines, one with Karma Up, and one with Karma Down, and quite the interesting game. The way the game changes scenes, has a different feel to it, but I liked it. And the characters, interested in seeing where they go, specially in both timelines. Thank you so much for the game so far.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm.. So anyone that's played is any of the girls virgins? Asking since I've been getting tags added where needed..

In the process of downloading the patches and game.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Firt i saw this and i was like ''Wow that looks amazing!''
1028505_screenshot0001.png

And then i saw this and this... Dude are are trying to scare us or trying to make us gay? To be honest im not gay but instead of banging theese girls i would bang MC! You need make remake for this face details and make them like MC. I mean he looks pretty good and if you are some drawer who make MC you can make girls beautifull like that to. Please do it... This is so creppy...

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

Oct 28, 2019
so im getting an error whenever i try and load a save that has both the incest and loli patch active which forces me to completely have to restart, if i hit ignore i restart, if i hit rollback it crashes it. can someone help me with this problem, cause im not gonna play a game that has a save funtion that fucks itself over for no reason.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
so im getting an error whenever i try and load a save that has both the incest and loli patch active which forces me to completely have to restart, if i hit ignore i restart, if i hit rollback it crashes it. can someone help me with this problem, cause im not gonna play a game that has a save funtion that fucks itself over for no reason.
Did you make saves before applying the patches ? I have both patches on and saves load fine for me

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Uhmmm mind telling us HOW you got it working please ? I have the same issue.
*EDIT* Right, you have to download the loli patch seperate to the incest one which is under "show previous versions" tab
It took me forever to figure that out myself. When I first did it, I thought I copied the patches wrong, so I deleted the game, and unzipped it again. Then, I added the patches back one at a time. Still didn't show. So, I went back to Lewdpatcher, and finally saw the message about the previous version

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes