HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Age has nothing to do with it and can be any female mother.
While I sort of agree because as an example a 24-year woman who is a mother could be referred to as a MILF but in general it stands for a woman between 30-50 years old and that is the definition for that tag in this side and how it is described on urban dictionary.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
While I sort of agree because as an example a 24-year woman who is a mother could be referred to as a MILF but in general it stands for a woman between 30-50 years old and that is the definition for that tag in this side and how it is described on urban dictionary.
Yeah, teen moms are MILFs by technicality only :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Urban dictionary should never be sited in a argument you want to win. Milf is Mother I'd Like to Fuck, no matter of the age assumed it doesn't mean a lady of a certain age. Just because people assume something Does Not change the meaning of the word.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Urban dictionary should never be sited in a argument you want to win. Milf is Mother I'd Like to Fuck, no matter of the age assumed it doesn't mean a lady of a certain age. Just because people assume something Does Not change the meaning of the word.
I see you only read what you want to, so I reiterate on this site the MILF tag is for women between the age of 30 and 50 years old. Check the tag rules if you don't believe me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I see you only read what you want to, so I reiterate on this site the MILF tag is for women between the age of 30 and 50 years old. Check the tag rules if you don't believe me.
You never even mention tag in your post. How am I supposed to read what isn't there? Lol good day to you

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My bad i take you meant "tag on this site" guess I do read what I want sometimes.

Regardless so if a vn has a mc fucking his young mother (under 30) you don't think it should have a milf tag? A milf is a milf is a milf no matter the age.

Reactions: doctor123

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My bad i take you meant "tag on this site" guess I do read what I want sometimes.

Regardless so if a vn has a mc fucking his young mother (under 30) you don't think it should have a milf tag? A milf is a milf is a milf no matter the age.
HansDampf788 and Spfjolietjake On this site, and in the context of tags, the MILF tag is limited to the mature age range because there is no "Mature" tag.

A 20 yr old LI with a child should not be tagged as MILF.

A childless 45 yr old LI should be tagged as MILF.

Is it correct? Of course not. But due to the limits of the tags available, MILF is the tag to use for Mature. Hopefully when they do a tag overhaul, they add "Mature" with MILF's current definition and change MILF's definition to be [Sex act with a woman who has at least one child.]

20210204_120625.jpg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
HansDampf788 and Spfjolietjake
Is it correct? Of course not. But due to the limits of the tags available, MILF is the tag to use for Mature. Hopefully when they do a tag overhaul, they add "Mature" with MILF's current definition and change MILF's definition to be [Sex act with a woman who has at least one child.]

View attachment 1020047
100% agree. I hope they make them changes :)

Reactions: Faptime

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
HansDampf788 and Spfjolietjake On this site, and in the context of tags, the MILF tag is limited to the mature age range because there is no "Mature" tag.

A 20 yr old LI with a child should not be tagged as MILF.

A childless 45 yr old LI should be tagged as MILF.

View attachment 1020047
I'm not sure if they will do an overhaul of the tags, I mean they should do it and add some. To be honest, I would like to see a tag system similar to the one used by the side I read my hentai it is much better, but if F95 would use a system like that it would be more work to tag everything correctly because the site where I read hentai has probably 10 times the amount of tags.

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
100% agree. I hope they make them changes :)
MILF definitely adds something. Live to Fight is a great game with a great mature lady, but the fact that she's MC's buddy's mother is what makes her even hotter.

Sitting around, drinking beers with him and knowing that his mom is going to be riding your dick after he passes out is such a power trip. Lol

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
MILF definitely adds something. Live to Fight is a great game with a great mature lady, but the fact that she's MC's buddy's mother is what makes her even hotter.

Sitting around, drinking beers with him and knowing that his mom is going to be riding your dick after he passes out is such a power trip. Lol
I’ll have to check out that game. I agree about milfs though, I feel like sometimes they can be an a bit of an under appreciated/overlooked tag/genre. They are right up there for me on my favorites list since I almost always pick that path in every VN I play.

I’m 3/4 through My Pleasure, which just released an update this week and I can say it’s right up there with one of my favorites. It’s like 90% milf focused, though there are some girls to sex up closer to the mc’s age too. Highly recommend that for milf lovers, with optional incest patch available.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I’ll have to check out that game. I agree about milfs though, I feel like sometimes they can be an a bit of an under appreciated/overlooked tag/genre. They are right up there for me on my favorites list since I almost always pick that path in every VN I play.

I’m 3/4 through My Pleasure, which just released an update this week and I can say it’s right up there with one of my favorites. It’s like 90% milf focused, though there are some girls to sex up closer to the mc’s age too. Highly recommend that for milf lovers, with optional incest patch available.
Sexy Aunties are just one step away from the god-tier that is sexy Mothers for me.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes