Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
I really wanted to like this, but holy shit. Half of them look so creepy and the pallet of colours are eye wateringly bad. I've never had a harem option in a game that came up and I was like "Fuck no, stay away Annabelle! I don't want you to murder me in my sleep you creepy doll monster."

• Angry
Reactions: Evil-Neko

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
God damn do I ever love Analia's hair... wish that length was more common IRL (though do fully I understand why it isn't)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just played it. Not good.
"Apartment 69" is far better than this
If you don't like the game, that is fair. But the only thing that those two games have in common is that they are both adult games. They are completly different. Also it would be more productive if you said why you think the game is not good instead of just saying that some other game is better.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
God damn do I ever love Analia's hair... wish that length was more common IRL (though do fully I understand why it isn't)
I have Hair like her and I love it! But at the same time, I hate it..
But I think you know why :D

If you don't like the game, that is fair. But the only thing that those two games have in common is that they are both adult games. They are completly different. Also it would be more productive if you said why you think the game is not good instead of just saying that some other game is better.
Let Trolls do, what trolls do, trolling

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
what a bad bad-ending xD FREEDOOOM!

No, seriously is bad

SPOILER (sorry but idk why if i use the spoiler tag it result as blank)
the most childish thing i ever saw lmao, how you can pretend that everything is fine after months of nothing, and if you don't want to you mother just kick your ass out? xD give us a bad karma for not doing it, surely is most valuable that end the story like this, in this case you can make a null choice if you really don't want change the story (she just beg you and you will accept)
SPOILER

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
something wrong with my version or there's no pic in the changing room for Ashley and the little one?

EDIT:
nvm didn't saw before the loli patch...
1613058110442.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm.. the whole karma system is based on the first choice? becouse i not really undestand how doing some arguable choice give you karma and if you not it will remove it, if i mean right the "karma" name is valid only if you left the seat to the granny, otherwise following the "evil" path should give you corruption not karma, well in philosophical terms might actually right, if you choose one path you have to continue it regardless anything but of course this is not applied in morals rules..
WEIRD. :D

EDIT:
end the first 2 chapters aviable, well seem a cool game, looking foreward for next updates!

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, the official incest patch is bugged at the pool (after the changing room peeping and laying on the bed).
I got renpy errors whenever mom talks (landlady not defined), before the pool scene it worked well, maybe even after the scene, but i dont think i'll try it since the fanmade incest patch works just fine now.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes