yolochase69

Jan 12, 2018
PC / Linux, is the same
right, but page 1 has 2 DL choices: WIN or MAC
While "PC" can be used to denote both Linux & Windows, WIN denotes only windows NOT BOTH
But, it turns out in this case, the Linux .sh file is included in that DL, and the WIN heading is used incorrectly.

Last edited:

thekaper

Mar 4, 2020
PC is WIN.. Or you know Windows..
PC is not the same as Windows. Most PCs do run windows, but not all. I have plenty of PCs (job related,) none of which run Windows.
Usually on F95zone the downloads are listed as Win/Linux when they're for both. In this case it's listed Win only, even though there's an executable for linux. Rarely, but sometimes seen, there's different downloads for Windows and Linux. This makes yolochase69's question quite valid.

Saftman

Jan 14, 2018
It's funny that this mother had born 3 children and still looks like a young sister of the MC.

b3stof22

Nov 7, 2020
Be careful guys there is a purge ongoing in games with the loli tag, games equal to your game are already removed like proud father and the guardian, so please be careful

Reactions: jinxw1 and fbass

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Be careful guys there is a purge ongoing in games with the loli tag, games equal to your game are already removed like proud father and the guardian, so please be careful
As far as I am aware those two were the only ones that got their threads removed. The guardian apparently was because the dev was linking to the patch directly on the forum instead of using lewdpatcher. As for proud father someone said that even though the thread was locked, people were using the review section to continue to argue about the game so they decided to remove the game completely. I don't know if the proud father case is true or not, I don't really pay attention to the reviews so I don't know what was going on there.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Some asked me to give any News about the Progress, ppl maybe dont like my Discord to get the Info there..
The Proofread and Translation are now at 91% and Im 60% done with the Renders,
the Story is atm at 42k Words, the actual Render are 1422... maybe I can finish it this month and release it to my Supporters.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Some asked me to give any News about the Progress, ppl maybe dont like my Discord to get the Info there..
The Proofread and Translation are now at 91% and Im 60% done with the Renders,
the Story is atm at 42k Words, the actual Render are 1422... maybe I can finish it this month and release it to my Supporters.
Where can I find your Discord? I dont see it in OP and not in your game either.
(might be worth adding)

Thanks in advance. (y)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Where can I find your Discord? I dont see it in OP and not in your game either.
(might be worth adding)

Thanks in advance. (y)
I dont have any rights for this Thread.. I think in the Maou-Sama Thread is a Link, anyway

Reactions: Tinuss

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I saw something about ver .3 on SS but I will assume that version cannot come here... we need one with a separate patch right?

I just hate even logging into Patreon cuz they such flaming piles of shit

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I saw something about ver .3 on SS but I will assume that version cannot come here... we need one with a separate patch right?

I just hate even logging into Patreon cuz they such flaming piles of shit
That was "News" for the next Update, "Chapter 3".

Reactions: jaw1986baby
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes