archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
1028518_screenshot0014.png

So.. we have Davie 504, Merida from brave, evil queen from snow white and then Benjamina Button?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Or grab it from itch.io, subscribestar, patreon, (with access to supporter channels on discord)
So you are saying someone leaked this early and we don't have the patch now, which we would have gotten alongside the release if people just waited? Didn't this just happen with Maou-sama as well? maybe that was another game and dev. But I don't get what they think they would gain by doing this. I'm just annoyed I don't have the patch now and that's their fault not yours.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So you are saying someone leaked this early and we don't have the patch now, which we would have gotten alongside the release if people just waited? Didn't this just happen with Maou-sama as well?
Yep some people never learn. It's simple: it's better to work with the devs than against them. Especially when they are active members of this community...

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Subscribed
<3
Yep some people never learn. It's simple: it's better to work with the devs than against them. Especially when they are active members of this community...
you realy think ppl can learn?
So you are saying someone leaked this early and we don't have the patch now, which we would have gotten alongside the release if people just waited? Didn't this just happen with Maou-sama as well? maybe that was another game and dev. But I don't get what they think they would gain by doing this. I'm just annoyed I don't have the patch now and that's their fault not yours.
dont worry, I would feel the same as you

Reactions: Hermit76

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Any date as to when it goes public so I know when to check out? I don't really have the money to spare for subscriptions etc. ?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes