Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I got the incest mod even though I don't like incest, because it's just very awkward to see "landlady" and "female roommates", it doesn't flow with the rest of the text. Surely there's a way to phrase it better, like using their names?

Reactions: stever

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1616899860556.png

Deadlocked Chapter 3

Hello my lovely Supporters, Followers and Fans.
Today I finished my work with Chapter 3 from Deadlocked,
now I will start with the update at the Gallery App.

This was the biggest Update so far,
if you dont use Discord, here is the Changelog from Ch3.

The Story got around 42K Words, 10K Lines of Code, 2194 Renders, 55 Scenes, 11 Events.

How much Render I add for the Gallery? Many Many :D
Oh and btw, the Gallery App is a Special for all Tier 4 and higher Supporters,​

my Way to say "Thank You",
the Music App will get 2 new Tracks and its available for Tier 3 and higher Supporters.

When I make the Release Post?
In the next days, I hope ^^

Wish you a nice Weekend :)
~nya~

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
"he is bullied by his classmates"
Dunno the guy but I'm guessing it's justified cuz of that hair! :oops:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
The Futa/Trans tag listed twice and is not noted as being avoidable (which it seems to be from reading the posts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
For me, the lewdpatcher link and the replay mod don't work.

Also, the game completely ends after a couple of scenes when you talk with Cindy about getting revenge. You talk with your roommates/sisters (rather or not you have the incest patch) and then after I talked with them I get to click on the girl holding the continue sign. After saying good night or whatever, I have this random guy tell me how many karma points I have then I go back to the main menu.

I downloaded the mac version and I was able to go past that point and it ended when the girls were finding bikinis or swimsuits.

What's going on?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
For me, the lewdpatcher link and the replay mod don't work.

Also, the game completely ends after a couple of scenes when you talk with Cindy about getting revenge. You talk with your roommates/sisters (rather or not you have the incest patch) and then after I talked with them I get to click on the girl holding the continue sign. After saying good night or whatever, I have this random guy tell me how many karma points I have then I go back to the main menu.

I downloaded the mac version and I was able to go past that point and it ended when the girls were finding bikinis or swimsuits.

What's going on?
The anti loli corps are trying to keep us down. Say no to Karen and yes to loli caring.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes